Part 3-The next day

I woke up panicked since I didn't recognize Adams' room for a second, Adam who was up and getting changed looked over me at asked if I was alright. "Yeah just a bad dream" I said. Adam had a look of sorrow and said "awwww" then he jumped back on his bad placed his arms around me and kissed my neck.

I looked over to his alarm clock on the table next to his bed and it was 6:10am "I should get ready" I thought the only reason Adam was up earlier then me is because he does more then me. All I do to get ready is shower and get dressed and sometimes ate breakfast. Adam probably takes a shower, gel his hair, go through his drower and wounders what to put on, sprays cologne, and make breakfast for himself.

He saw the clock too and said "You should go get ready" and I said "But I have no clothes here" "My mom keeps all of my old clothes he said she likes to donate them" he said "Feel free to look through them" so I took a quick five minute shower and then looked through all his old clothes. I must say even as a sophomore he was still styling I put on one of his skinny jeans and black polo shirt.

Adam wasn't in the room so after I got dressed I looked around for him and found him in the kitchen making eggs on two pans. "Why two?" I thought then he looked at me and said "Breakfast should be done in a couple minutes" "mind grabbing the Sunny D?" I got the Sunny D and placed it on his dining table.

A few moments later Adam was out with two plates of eggs. We ate the breakfast and drank our juice then he got up and headed out the door "Come on" he said I went out and followed him. He started up his car and looked at me. "Aren't you coming" he said "Umm Adam you don't have to the bus stop is down there" I said. "Oh well I thought you wanted to come with me" "but if you want you could go" he said "You know what I would love to go with you" I said he opened the door next to him and I went inside.