Sulis

It wasn't too long until we made a fire (I know, funny because it's the underworld or hell or whatever). Thamryis was still using his Knife and Aofie began to act strange. I never saw her act all weird the way she is now. Talking about Nancy, asking me how I am.

"Is there any food here?.." I ask. Thamyris shook his head. "Absolutely not. We can't have food from the underworld. Don't you guys know the Myth? Peresphone ate a Pomegranate and she had to stay here. It's Summer so she's With her mom Demeter right now. "

"We were here that long?" I say out loudly. "Unfortunately, I assume yes. You guys could've been asleep here that long. Yet, I can't help but to wonder ..how you guys weren't torn to shreds.."

Aiofe looked over at me. Then looked away, we both noticed that we were still in the same close from the trip. Now all ripped and dirty like old Rags. I Planned to get new clothes later when we got the chance.

Thamyris speaks, " Like I said, I'm not traveling anywhere near Hades place. Not for Cerberus. Not for anything." He strikes the wood with his knife harder than the times before. He blows on it. The dust goes into the flames. "No food. Sorry." He made clear. I just Take a deep breath. Had to calm myself down. I look over at Aoife. I see her gulp and I can tell her expression made it come across as if she was gonna blow. "I can't do this anymore!" She stands up and declares. "I..haha" she nervously laughed. "I need to walk for a moment."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I suggested. "This isn't exactly a freestyle free Vacation" I frown. "Look I get it! I do!" She tells me. "But I'll keep watching from afar and uh..yeah! Haha!" She laughs though crooked. I told you. Never seen her act so weird. She finds some random stick and Lights it. And goes for a walk. I stay with Thamyris is making me my whatever crunch. "What?" He Asked, "Nothing. Though How come You're not well known in the myths?" I say. "Ow that hurts" , He glowered and continues to cut. "Well, what is there to know about you?" I ask. He leans back as if he is gonna tell a campfire story. Which ironically he probably was considering we did have a fire and although this wasn't Alive "camping" we sure were in a campsite I guess. "I had a Crush in my uh..past life. Hyacinthus was his name. Apollo was jealous of me."-

"The God archery, light, plagues, healing, and truth." I unknowingly say and know, cutting him off.

He oddly looked at me and Nod. "Yes..Though our Rivalry was not as Bad as he and Idas had it."

"What? Who is that?" I ask. He chuckles, "So I'm not the only one forgotten. Tch, old Idas my man was a Son Of Poseidon. He is the only one I knew that was...Ahem! Anyway! He asked his father to use his chariot to Find the the Princess of Anatolia, called Marpessa, to kidnap her away from her overly strict father."

"True love" I comment. He continued, "Apollo, man that dude never gives up I swear to Gods-." That kinda made me giggle. "He also had a crush on Marpessa, so just like with me he got Jealous of Him and Fought Idas."

"What-"

Thamryis continues a bit "Eh. I guess since obviously he knew and liked that Mara was to Willful for absolutely no Stockholm syndrome..."

"Him...A God...fought..A demigod son of Poseidon...." I say. "Did ...He at least Win?"

The Fire covers the silence for a moment. "Ahem!" Thamryis clears his throat. "Funny, no he didn't" I roll my eyes. "The Old man Zeus himself had to intervene, basically telling them to end the crud." I shake my head, "Right, Zeus telling Apollo how he should win a love interest. Right.."

"I know. Doesn't make any sense. But anyway, Zeus Said Marpessa had to choose one."

I begin to Grin. I was kinda starting to be glad Aofie wasn't around. "Why couldn't she just have both?" I chuckled. Thamyris Chuckles with me, "Either she wasn't polyamorous or she wasn't bold enough"

I stopped. He stopped. "Right. Continue." I say. He does, "She decided That Idas was the best choice for her, can't blame her. Despite "kidnapping" -More of a rescue really- Idas Genuinely did treat her well. She wanted to get away with him before hand anyway. And Apollo was Immortal, she Knew that as soon as she would age he would no longer desire her", He presumed. "Why couldn't she Just Become Immortal like him though, why didn't she just get the same thing like Psyche?" I genuinely, quietly, and innocently asked. Thamyris gave this look on his face as if for the first time, he truly saw that I was a kid. He got kinda nervous as if I asked some big religious slash philosophical question. Which in a sense, I kinda did, even if I didn't notice it at the time. "...Because..No matter what...Love and Life is worth living and fighting for..I guess.." he mutters, "Take it from me who-"

"GUYS RUNN!-" Screamed Aoife coming back with her torch. She drops it into the fire. Thamryis and I looked at what's chasing her and it was.. hellhounds. "Let's go!-Ow!" I slip. Aofie, who was running, goes back quickly to me. And picks me up. Thamryis Just stares and his Breathing Gets faster. "Thamyris? Thammy?! What are you doing?" I yelled. Thamryis Began to have a Panic attack, and began to tear up over the Barking. "Nonono I -I I-" he began to lose breath. "Hades S-Sent out his hounds. I-If they Sniff Me me - He'll know I'm Here!"

"Thamyris! Snap out of it!" Shouts Aoife. " I can't go back To Tartarus! Nonono! I can't go back to that place! I CAN'T" he Ran past us, Crying .. And we try our best to keep up. "I'm not Going back to that Horrible Place. I'm not going back. Not going back!" He cries. "The Muses, they'll sentence me Once more to Eternal Damnation! NOOO" he stopped running and got on his Knees in devastation as soon as we lost the Dogs. The barking got softer, but Thamryis breathing was at an all time high. He was trembling as Aofie and I got closer. His heart was racing fast. I could hear it. Thamryis was beginning to seem nauseous and dizzy. Then he fainted in front of us..