Sulis

"So wait..." I whisper. "I thought you said you didn't want to be caught." I said to Thamryis.

"Kid Charon hasn't been doing business for months. Hades nor Plutus pay the poor dude. I'll figure my way out if I have to. You two, however, need a ride. Bribe him."

I looked at Aoife, I knew she was hiding a grin under her concerned looks. She is always willing to cause trouble. Me? I'm a pure angel.

"Pfft, fine."

Thamryis gives us a thumbs up, and he hides somewhere. Where you may ask? I have no idea (Eesh writing is hard). Aoife and I took each other's hands..It was at this time I started to realize how polluted the River Styx actually was. "Chron?-" I mumbled. He pulled down his glasses. His stare looked deadly. It was a moment of Awkward staring, then he saids in the most British accent I ever heard, "what do you want?" I frown. Aofie bites her lip. "Ahem. Yea sorry we just need a ride." I say. "Can we please have one?"

He freakishly smiles, "Well dear, usually I would say no to a half blood that just somehow walked up to my desk."

Oh no, I thought. "But..somehow you manage to correctly say my name." I breathe in relief "so you'll give us a ride?"

"Hmm...nope." He saids and turns his chair around. "Wait. What-"

"Do you think I'm dumb? Oh yea- just Take random girls who happen to be half bloods, on a ride to the land of the living." He opens his Drawer. I panic. And I aim to blast something out from my Hands but it turns out I take out flowers for him. He looked at me Surprise, in full shock that his expression. "Y-you're a child of- C-Chloris" he began to stutter.

"I'm sorry. Who?" I asked. His expression was of both sorrow and Joy. He teared up which was super awkward. "*Sniff* The only goddess who comes down here to give Hades And Peresphone Their herbage." He takes the flowers from my hands. "Thank you!" He touches his heart. "Um..so can we please have a ride?" I ask. He was crying but then he got his serious face back. "Dears, why are you here in the first place?"

"Oh..we were kidnapped by Furies" Aoife saids and he shuts her up. "Are you insane? Why In the world would you just say their names like that?" He prompted "Hmm...ok how about this." He leans back on his chair. "I'll let you both take the boat by yourselves. But take this." He gives me something. "Click it and it will return here. Make sure both of you are off. If not, it might be powerful enough of a pull to rip your flesh off." He explains. "Cool." I say. "Of Course. Thank you." I add. He nods. Aofie and I leave. "And oh yea, dear?" He asked and I look back. "Tell your mother, if you ever get the chance...I said thank you... For being my one true best friend." He genuinely smiles. No longer looking as cruel as I thought he did. "...You know. You should get paid more." I say without realizing I thought someone deserved better than they have. He sweetly smiles at me. And I close the door.

(Pov change)

Chron stopped smiling. He open the Drawer again. Revealing it was one of those old fashion phones. Calling "Hmm...Hermes...There is news I need to bring attention to Olympus, Hades, and you. " he sighs remorsefully. He generally did like Chloris and many of her children...but he had to. Only one person he new that spoke everyone name and who is able fo name Gods without being heard... "...Tell everyone to on the look out from the skies. I'm not sure he escaped. No matter how long it takes, see if the whole Coast is clear of him."

After I got on the "boat" Thamryis pops his head. "Hi" it freaked me out, he did a thumbs up, "now we got a ride! Sweet! What did you guys bribe him with? Jewls? Money? Aphrodite?"

Aofie chucks, "We didn't need to, better yet, Sulis was the bribe."

"Shut up" I say. And we leave, the end.