Next day

Percy and His Mom drove together. It was Percy's first time in the front, "Honey, why didn't you just tell me this today?" Sally asked.

"I - never mind," Percy relied. "What, what is it?" She questioned.

"Nothing mommy. It's just, I want to talk to her about something." He tells her as he looks out the window. "You won't understand. It's just weird and Young kid stuff." He muttered. Sally was Surprised but generally interested in what he had to say,

"No honey. That can't be true. Tell me! What is it-

WOAH-

Sally hit the break before they got too close to the car in front of them. Sally got irritated, "Learn to Drive Maniac!" She yells. Percy held on to the chair and his seat belt, startled. Then begins to laugh. Sally looks at her son and smiles. "Sorry Percy." She chuckles.

"But please. Tell mama! I want to know!" She adds. Percy nods, "Alrighty, I guess. It's just about Nancy."

Sally did not expect that. She frowns. The girl who has been Bullying Percy and His friend Grover in elementary school for many years, and speaking badly about him behind his back... All the sudden he wants to talk about her? That doesn't make any sense, she thought. "Oh..Um..why?" She asked. Period. The more she tried to Connect the dots in her head, the more of it was making less sense than before. "Wait- I thought you wanted to speak to another girl. Why in the world would you want to speak to her about Nancy?"

"No it's just, Nancy Met her already when she came to the park, Nancy was weird and more nice, than- Oh!-" he explained before looking at the window, telling his mom to stop.

"Mom! There she is! There is Annabeth! Drop me off here!" He tells her. Sally stops and Percy gets out. Seeing them wave to each other made Sally think about old memories about Percy's real father. One who she doesn't quite remember who he was, but she only imagined what it would've been like to have him in Percy's Life, whether it would've been good or bad. That's what made it more mysterious. And more and More seeming like it could be the mist she thought.

"Someday I'll tell you the reason why Gabe is in your life" she sadly whispered under her breath.

"Annabeth!" He ran up to her and Blushed " Uh Hey! Great to see you here!"

"Oh! Uh yea!" She replies, blushing too. Percy got a shy face, "I'm Surprised you are here..we are here together! Uh.. as friends!" He tells her. She nods, "Uh huh, yea! I wanted to see if you have the same coins In your collection " (they gave each-other their numbers)

"Really? I was thinking the same," he adds and takes out his coins . They both sat down to take a look.

"But that's not the only reason why I wanted to see you," declared Annabeth. "Me too, actually" Percy declares as well. Annabeth was surprised "Wait really? What is it about?"

"It's about Nancy." He tells her.

"Yes! Tell me! Nancy and Her friends are super Weird!"

"I know" joined Percy, "Wait- what do you mean"

Annabeth Told him about the uncounted she Had with two girls and A man yesterday. Percy eyes Lit, "you mean Isolde and Aofie? Huh I didn't think they acted weird like Nancy the day she came with you."

"Well they were. And the man they were with had a Girls Sweater."

"That's odd. Before that he was Wearing a Bag on his head. Saying that he was their uncle but didn't say which one.." Percy narrowed his eyes.

"Exactly!" Annabeth Claims. And stands up, slamming her hand on the table. "Um" Percy said.

"Um- What's your full name Percy?" She asked. "Just Percy Jackson-"

"Percy Jackson! This is a mystery to be solved! By using Analytical Data! We can Discover the truth on why Bobofit and Her friends are acting so Weird." She professes. Percy was hooked. "I'm in!"

"All we need is more evidence that their behavior is out of the ordinary." She saids and takes out more notebooks and Paper and everything. Percy was shocked she had all of this as if it was a murder case.

"Woah, ok! Yes! They bullied me all throughout elementary school and now all the sudden the first summer of middle school made them nuts or nice." Percy Tells her.

"That's a good observation!" She writes it down. "Anything else?"

"Oh yea! And the girls were the same with Grover! All the sudden Grover is not wanting me to talk to Calmer Nancy when I want to. Grover always wanted me to talk to Nancy when she seemed Cool during the days she normally hung out with her friends. Saying, "maybe there is more to her and we can all be friends" Now he doesn't? Even still, I had to defend the guy from her nearly every day! What's up with that?" He explains to her. Annabeth wrote, wrote, wrote , speed wrote and nodded every time. Writing down almost everything Percy just said. "Done!" She declares. "What's the last thing you did with her and her friends? What is the thing that made all this suspicious?"

Percy began to think. Couldn't remember the day she acted suspicious. Just that she began to...

"Uh. We went to a museum. Though that was way before summer break. Also, yesterday I saw something strange."

Annabeth was interested so she sat back down. "She was on the News with My Friend Grover and they were riding a motorbike. Which was super weird because they followed a lion that Escaped the zoo. Though the Zoo was closed that day.."

That time Annabeth was so not expecting that. It puzzled her, "we're there any news or reports that said the Lion was captured and brought back to..the Closed zoo?" She asked. "No." He replies. "Huh. That is super odd." She comments. "Did the police do anything?" She asked. "They said that they were looking for the car that was seen being chased by lion..but the Car was damaged so..no License plates." Percy Tells her.

"Huh. Ok. What do you think they're Doing now?"

"I'm not sure...But I sure hope it's Good. I-"

"What's wrong?" Ask Annabeth.

"I don't know it's just, many things don't make sense..Why were they even on the road to begin with?" Asked Percy.