chp. 18

"I'm so tired" Niki plopped himself against the bed. The rest sat down exhausted from all the fun they had at the arcade. Sunoo casually drinking his water, Jay snatched it and drank all of it. "Yah! That was mine!" Sunoo whined hitting Jay on his shoulder. He shrugged, not caring cause he was thirsty.

Selene then smacked Jay's head from behind. "Oww~" he hissed rubbing the back of his head, "That hurt!" He scolded Selene but she just laughed. "Get your own dumbass" she patted his shoulder. "Don't say bad words! You're only 15" he replied back pointing at her like he's her daughter.

"Yeah yeah whatever" she put her hair in a low ponytail, getting her things to go out. "Woah woah woah, where do you think you're going?" Niki got up and faced her. "I'm going to go get drinks because you guys are stealing from each other " she got Titó and walked to the door. "Bring Niki along with you" Jay got him and pushed him towards you.

She shook her head "Or else I'll take Titó away from you" Jay crossed his arms. She rolled her eyes "He doesn't even like you anyways, so why would he stay with you?" and walked out the door. Jay stood quiet, the others laughing at him because they know it's true.

"Just go with her." Jake made eye contact with him, finally coming out of the shower, all clean. "Take care of her" he patted his shoulder " We'll be here till you guys come back" he sat down along with Sunoo. He nodded and walked out the door.

"Yo Selene wait up!" He sprinted towards her. She smiled "Maybe next time, come a bit sooner" she looked at him before turning her head to the closest store she could find. "Look here" she pointed and walked into the store.

Niki followed behind her, looking at her every step. He then got a bag "Here, I think you'll need this" he gave it to her. "Oh, thanks" she got it and went towards the drink aisle. Niki then stood in front of the door, waiting for her. He turned around and saw a figure outside. As much as he wanted to go check, he couldn't leave Selene behind. He turned back to her, not seeing her anywhere.

"Selene?" He yelled out, calling for her. "Over here!" She yelled back, making him walk towards where he heard her voice. He saw her crouching down, looking at the donuts. "Which one should we get? Powdered or Glazed?" She questioned looking up at him. "Glazed" he replied fast. "Alrighty!" She grabbed a bag and a paper towel to get about 10 of them. She smiled as she hopped up.

"Yay!" She happily hopped like a little bunny, making Titó turn 360° and barking from happiness. She looked down and saw him wag his tail. "Here you go" and gave him a treat. Niki smiled looking at them 2. "We should go, I already have enough for us" she looked up and he nodded.

They began walking out the store and wandered around the area for a sec. To the quick of her eyes, she saw a figure flashed by her. "What was that?" She stopped her tracks making Titó and Niki turn back at her. "Huh?" Niki crushed his eyebrows. "I saw someone" she turned to the area "from there" and began walking there.

Niki and Titó followed behind her, watching her. She stopped seeing a tall figure, someone with pale skin and dark brown hair. It seemed like he was practicing some moves. "Your moves are really pretty and graceful to watch" Selene said, making him startled a bit. He faced her and smiled "Thank you" and blushed at the comment. He looked behind her "Niki?" He whispered.

"Sunghoon hyung?" He squinted his eyes, jogging to him. "Since when you were alive?" Niki pointed at him. "Since the virus started, I never went out.." he whispered to him making Niki nod. "Why are you out?" He asked him putting his hand on his shoulder.

Niki pointed behind him. "Oh" came out of Sunghoon's mouth. Niki nodded "but~" he said catching Sunghoon's attention, "Jay, Jake, and Sunoo are alive" he smiled at him. Sunghoon's eyes lit up as soon as he hears Sunoo's name. "S.. Sunoo?" He smiled, eyes sparkling. "Yes."

It's been a while since he missed his sunshine, Sunoo. He always kept thinking about him ever since the Virus started. He would always think if he's alive, or something happened to him. Now that he got news, he can't wait.

"Where is he?" He held onto his shoulders and wobbled him, making Selene laugh. "Ay chill, just come with us" Niki smiled grabbing his hand. Sunghoon then looked at Selene making her arms out onto a shrug, but smiled at the end.

"Come with us" she mouthed, "You won't regret it." and walked away, making sunghoon smile.