chp. 33

"follow me!" She looked back, seeing the rest follow her as she started speed walking. She gestured to them, making all of them trying to catch up with her.

She smiled, walking into a Karaoke Building she secretly found on the way to the motel. She opened the door, seeing the dark neon black color, along with some colorful colors moving around the wall and a big screen hung against the wall with microphones.

She handed a mic to Heeseung and Sunoo before grabbing the remote to choose a song. "What song?" She put her left hand on her waist, turning to look at them as she got the remote and searching up some music to put and sing.

They shrugged, looking all at her. She turned back and smirked, "I know one!" and put the song. It was Ozuna. Her most likely ultimate favorite spanish singer.

She snatched an extra microphone from the table and began singing. "Hey bitch" her voice echoed, turning around in sass, making a face. She laughed it off after, and began singing it.

The disco in the ceiling going in circles, making the room sparkle like a concert. She got on top of the table, and shouted out the lyrics.

"Tu mas que nadie sabe, como yo soy contigo!" she yelled out her lungs, like she was home alone, performing like it was her own concert. The others just started at her like she was a weird animal that was on the lose.

"Is she hispanic? latina? mexican? or what? wait are they all the same? latina hispanic? girl" Heeseung rubbed his temples and looked to Niki who was to his right. "Huh?" Niki hummed, not being able to hear Heeseung due to the loud instrumental and Selene's voice.

He yelled it out again, making Niki cover his left ear. "Ow hyung, she's latina" he looked at her, watching her enjoy her moment. He smiled as she sways her hip to the beat, moving her head side to side, hair everywhere and smiling.

"God she's so fine. Is that bad to think?" Niki crushed his eyebrows and smiled to himself at the thought.

The song ended a couple seconds later. She sat down against the couch, exhausted. She sighed and ruffled her hair back. "Thirsty?" Sunghoon handed her a water bottle snatching it and drinking it. "gee your welcome" he put his hands up in surrender, now sitting down with selene whom wad seen heavy breathing to his right.

"That was such a concert, I would've been a fanboy by then" he looked forward, seeing Jake and Jungwon look for the next song. Selene finished the water bottle in a matter of seconds, gasping for some oxygen to enter her poor lungs.

"W.. what?" She gasps for air, looking at him. Sweat began dripping down her face. Sunghoon just laughed and gave her a napkin to wipe the sweat off her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is.. BTS" he bowed, moving out of the way with Jungwon walking in like a supermodel with sass. Selene laughed at his actions.

Selene got up and clapped at them. Jake and Jungwon started singing, while dancing the song. Selene got Sunoo's hand and brought him up from the couch and giggled, looking at sunoo who was not having it and just wanted to enjoy.

She began dancing like she was at a club, enjoying her time. Sunoo looked at the rest who nodded at him, smiling. He shook his head, "absolutely not and you will not make me!" he began to wall back to the couch, about to sit down till Heeseung blocked him.

Sunoo groaned, looking at Selene who was dancing and singing along with Jake and Jungwon. She lifted her left arm up and began jumping to the beat, bopping her head.

She looked crazy, but she was having fun. Sunoo just scoffed. "With her? She looks drunk" he looked to Heeseung. Heeseung ignored him and pushed him to the middle of the room.

Selene stopped her movements and looked to him. She smiled, and held out her right hand. Sunoo hesitant but she just got his hand and yanked him to her.

She just smiled, seeing Sunoo struggling to stand still due to the force Selene brought to him. "Just enjoy." She smiled and patted his shoulder. And with that, she sang and began dancing.

He just looked at her, lips pressed against eachother at her seeing her enjoy herself. Okay, he may have sang his heart out too.

Pretty sure, at this moment, everyone was enjoying themselves.

Having their time of their life in a karaoke room.

They loved each and every inch of whatever they're doing.

Jay recording with the camera, Heeseung eating, Niki just dancing along with Selene, Jake still singing with Jungwon, Sunghoon and Sunoo playing around.

It was such a pretty memory for all of them.