chp. 39

It's the day before Selene's birthday is coming up. She honestly didn't expect the days to come by fast. She expected it to at least come slower than usual.

The whole group decided to go on a ride to have a bit of fun. Selene sighed and leaned backwards onto the seat. Sunoo noticed her and messed with her hair.

"Don't worry" she turned to him, sunoo cheeky smiled.  She turned back around, seeing all of the empty stores, abounded on the street.

She sudden got up, leaning against the window. She placed her finger on the button, making the window go down. She felt the air hit her face, with her hair blowing behind her.

Heeseung turns his head to her, seeing her close her eyes and smile. He turned back around, to face the street, beaming. He so noticed some of the members looking at her, seeing her letting her be herself.

The ride was quiet, but no so quiet due to the window being down because of Selene. She sighed and opened her eyes. She blinked multiple times to make them warm again, looking behind her, seeing most of everyone except Heeseung and Sunghoon looking at her.

"What?" She crushed her eyebrows. They all then looked away from her, still making her confused but shrugging it off. "Tomorrow is my birthday, what the hell?" She mumbled to herself, looking out the window.

Niki looked at her, holding onto her hand. She turned her head to Niki, who's already seen admiring her. He didn't really do anything but just look at her with approval that it'll go well tomorrow.

Heeseung soon then stopped the car. The members looked confused, looking at him why he stopped. "Why'd you halt all of the sudden?" Jungwon looked to him, wrapping his arms around the headrest.

"Let's go to the zoo" he randomly said out of know where, making the others crash their eyebrows. He started the engine and began driving to the zoo.

Jungwon then slowly took off his arms from the headrest and leaned back, with a concerned face. He then faced Jake who was next to him who was also concerned for Heeseung.

"What the hell." Jake then shook his head. He then laughed it off, making Jungwon more concerned. "crazy."

Soon enough, they arrive at the zoo. Surprisingly, the animals are still there. Tigers, Zebras, Giraffe, Birds, every type of animals.

Selene was the first one to get down and run to the door. They all just looked at her, seeing her all smiley and happy. She waited for the members to come over to her.

They all soon arrived behind her, seeing her open the door to hearing animal noises. She walked towards the snakes first. She read how they were the rattlesnake, ball pythons, anacondas, vipers, and so much more.

She looked behind her, lifting up her left hand, gesturing the boys to come over. Some of the members went with her, some split up to explore the zoo.

"Look at the snake!" Selene said in excitement, smiling at the snake through the glass cover. Sunghoon took out the camera and snapped, capturing a perfect of her smile and the snake.

"Selene so pretty." Sunghoon gracefully said, looking at the photo. He then showed the photo to Niki and Jay whomed smiled at the photo, seeing how perfect she is. As soon as they looked up to her, she was gone.

They all began looking for her, but to see her sit against the ground, looking at the otters enjoying themselves. She looked up, seeing them float against their backs and swimming against the water.

They all 3 went behind her, seeing her sit down like a little 5 year old who's enjoying watching the animals do their own thing. She looked behind her, seeing all 3 of them behind her.

The atmosphere was quiet. "Look." She smiled, pointing up to the otters.  The 3 attentions then went to the animals. She lifted up her head, seeing them look at them. She gasp as they went underwater, swimming towards her.

She tilted her head, making the animal tilt its head as well. She giggled and placed her right hand against the glass, seeing the otter place their left hand onto hers. The hand size was so cute. She giggled and smiled at the otter. Her eyes sparkled, making eye contact with the otter. Sunghoon then quietly took a photo of the cuties.

The otter then swam away from her. Selene slowly took her hand off the glass, smiling. She got up and whipped her butt, smiling at the sea animals laying on their backs, playing around.

"Did you see th-" she turned around seeing the 3 who she thought was still behind her, to all of the boys with her. "Yeah, we did." Heeseung, who's arms were crossed, smiled at her. She smiled, showing her dimples to all of them.

"It's already turning sunset, we should get going already" Jay said, looking up seeing the moon and stars slightly popping up. Selene nodded, turning back around to the otters before leaving.

"But I haven't even explored the others yet" she whined, looking behind her of the animals she hasn't seen yet. Heeseung, Jay, and Niki looked at eachother and sighed. "Fine, meet you in 20" Jay said before walking away.

Selene jumped in happiness before leaving them with Niki. They all just looked at them like proud parents. "Cuties" Heeseung said before walking away with jay.

_

After a while, it turned dark, and Selene was already walking out of the zoo. "Did you enjoy it?" Niki ruffled her hair, looking down and smiling. She nodded, holding onto Niki's hand before letting it go.

"Let's go!" And she ran to the car, being the first one there. The others just smiled at her.

"She's acting like a kid when she's going to be 16 tomorrow." Niki chuckled before following her behind, smiling at the thoughts of her.