[21]

Griff pov:

"Cal... please tell me if you will be okay." my eyes are glossy as I am worried about my partner, I just want them to be okay. "I'm fine! Okay. It's nothing.." he sniffled and wiped his face. "But it's not nothing is it?.." I know it isn't and I need to know what happened in order to help you.

"... I'm just not ready to tell you yet. I'll tell you when the time is right and now is just not the right time.." He looked away from me getting up. "Please stay!" I grabbed onto his shirt. "I'll be back soon." He said walking out the door leaving me stranded in my own thoughts.

How could he just leave me worried like this.

Cal pov:

I walked out the door as I started heading to my dad's house, I haven't seen him in a while. Well not since prom... 

I arrived at the house. I knocked on the door three times. The door opened. "Cal?" my dad asked. He didn't waste another second as he just embraced me tightly. He clearly missed me. I looked back into the house to see Big Q there. I wipe my face. "Dad why is Big Q here?" I asked slightly curious. He didn't say anything and just dragged me inside.

I'm just tired right now. I need a break from everyone, just for a while. Until I find myself again. I sit down on the couch across my dad and Big Q. They seem happy to have me here but Q had realized something is wrong. "What's bothering you?" he asks in quite a serious tone. Dad looked at me with a soft smile. "You can tell us anything this is a safe circle." that's all I really needed to hear. That's when it happened..

The first time I opened up about what had happened and I'm happy I did. Both Q and my dad tightly embrace me. They told me they are here for me and that I can always tell them anything. I am grateful for my dad and for his love and support. 

Then it hit me.. I left Griff alone after my emotional episode. "Dad. I need a ride to Griff's place I need to see him.." I said to my father as he nodded getting the car keys. We walk out the door to the car as he drove me to Griff's house.

I ran up to the door opening it as I immediately start searching for Griff. I heard crying... Oh no. I followed the sounds. My heart sinks to my stomach when I saw Griff crying his eyes out. Is that blood... Tears fill my eyes and I start crying as well. I run up to Griff hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry for just leaving like that I shouldn't have I'm sorry Griff!" Tears are dripping down our chins as we look at each other. We get up heading to the bathroom.

I bandaged Griff's arms after cleaning them. He gave me a soft kiss on the forehead before getting off of the counter. He headed to our room as I followed behind him. We got in bed cuddling up to each other.

This is something we both needed. 

I love you Griff..