𝒮ℰ𝒱ℰ𝒩

★IRENE IMANI JONES★            IRENE HOUSE 📍 5:00 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
IRENE HOUSE 📍 5:00 P.M.
___

Irene sat on the steps of the apartments complex she and her brother stayed in. It was the weekend and she really had nothing to do. So she drew like she usually did like almost every weekend.

Her brother would never take her out, he would always be at work or out and about doing whatever he wants. He acted as if he cared bout her but she felt he didn't. Her birthday was even soon coming up but she didn't know if she was doing anything in general she really didn't wanna do anything.

She soon heard her phone give out and buzz sound. Looking down at her phone seeing she gotta text from Notti.

She didn't reply to his text yesterday so she figured he would've been mad but she guess he wasn't.

Notti 🤍:
You free tmr
Read 5:30

                                                  Irene 🫣❤️:
                                               Why?
                                                  Read

Notti 🤍:
Yes or no
Read
                                                  Irene🫣❤️:
                                               I guess
                                                 Read
Notti 🤍:
Bet how you feel bout the movies?
Read 5:37
————-

Irene thought about it she didn't know if she wanted to go. She preferred sitting in her room surrounded by a bunch of snacks, binge watching Vampire diaries. But she decided to say yes.
——

                                          Irene🫣❤️:
                                          Sure

Irene looked up from her phone seeing a smiling Notti. She was curious on what he was smiling for while looking at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Nu" he snickered.

"Tell me" she crossed both her arms.

"Your wearing my jacket my heart" he smiled.

"What you want it back" she said looking down at the black Nike tech hoodie.

"No it's good, looks better on you anyway" he said causing her to smile for the first time they've ever been together.

"You want popcorn right" he asked as they both approached where the popcorn and drink was placed.

"No I'm good, I'll take something to drink though" she told.

"What drink you want"

"Do they have any Fanta" she asked.

"Yea they only got orange" he told looking at Irene who thinking about if she wanted that. She was really indecisive.

Irene soon heard Notti chuckle.

"I'm indecisive ok and yes I admit it" she laughed.

"First time ever seeing you smile or even laugh my heart" he told.

"I'll take the orange Fanta" she said playing with her fingers nervously.

The both of them soon made there way to the auditorium taking a seat somewhere between the middle.

Irene wasn't the type to really watch scary movies. Scary movies wasn't for everyone and it really wasn't for her but she didn't wanna seem scary.

The movie started off chill but it started to get a little bumpy causing Irene to jump a few times and getting laughed at by Notti her telling him to "Shut up" which made him laugh a little harder and other telling them to shush.

Irene soon hid her face into Notti's hoodie that she wore. The boy had and decent smell and Irene liked it. She soon heard and scream causing her to place her head into Notti's neck not thinking twice and not even moving.

Irene soon noticed that her face was still placed in his neck but she honestly didn't plan on moving she felt comfortable and safe and she liked the feeling.

Ouuu do y'all think Irene's falling for Notti...

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️