ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ𝒯ℰℰ𝒩

★IRENE IMANI JONES★            PARK📍 8:30 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
PARK📍 8:30 P.M.

___

"So what you wanted to talk about?" Irene spoke as if she didn't know what this was about.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, I-I wasn't having a good day it started a little rough" he told, when the real reason he ignored her was because he knew he would soon have to tell her about the bet.

"You could have told me that instead of being so stubborn" she crossed her arms. "I promise I'll work on that, look just know I'm sorry" he told. "I like are friendship and I don't wanna break that."

"Mhm"

"What you don't accept or something?" He asked.

"I guess I do" she shrugged acting as if she didn't care she didn't like to show people she cared if she didn't know if they really did.

"See I'm not the only stubborn one" he told.

"I'm not stubborn" she replied quickly, she knew deep inside she was. "Well maybe if you actually looked at me I'll believe you" he told.

"Okay I'm looking at you now" she still held her arms crossed.

"So do you accept my apology, and don't look away" he told holding the girl's face to make sure she didn't look away.

"I- yes..I forgive you" she told causing the boy to smile making her smile too watching as he removed his hand.

"So I don't have to worry bout you ignoring me again and sitting by Simone again" she raised and brow.

"No you don't" he chuckled. "Cool if we start back on that project?."

"Maybe not today but tomorrow for sure, I gotta get back home" she told.

"Why you just got here."

"Why you want me to stay" she questioned.

"Yea no shit" he told. "I mean you don't got to."

Irene smiled before replying. "What you wanna do?" She asked causing the boy to smile.

"Maybe just get to know you better" he suggested. " I mean I'm cool with that" she shrugged.

Grabbing his arm leading him to the bench her taking a seat motioning him to sit next to her.

"Since I already know the basics, when's your birthday" he said looking at the girl who was hugging her legs.

"September 16" she told.

"Oh so you a Virgo."

"Yep, why you don't like em." she smirked. "Nah, I fuck with Virgo's" he laughed.

"Don't seem like it" she looked at the boy.

"I mean I mess with you" he told causing the girl to laugh.
"I guess you gotta point" she smiled.

"What about you, when's your birthday."

"December 28."

"Ouu capricorn" she said earning and laugh from Notti. "I guess y'all cool" she smiled.

"Aye not to much on us my heart" he laughed. "Oh yes here" he said taking off the jacket he once had on passing it to her.

"This is yours" she told.

"Yea but I'm giving it to you, looks better on you anyway" he told. "Mhm" she smiled taking the hoodie from his hands.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️