𝒮ℐ𝒳𝒯ℰℰ𝒩

★IRENE IMANI JONES★            IRENE'S PLACE📍 7:30 P

           IRENE IMANI JONES
            IRENE'S PLACE📍 7:30 P.M.

___

Irene stood in the mirror contemplating about if she really wanted wear her black long sleeved hoodie that fitted her perfectly, with her tight fitted black sweats finishing them off with air Jordan 4 retros.
She didn't know why she wasn't feeling the outfit as much even though it was basic. Tugging on the side of her pants taking one more look in the mirror before leaving out.
She always left her hair natural she loved it that way.
———
SCHOOL📍

"Ok I think if your gonna continue to call me hermosa, I should know what it means" she smiled looking at the boy who was seated next to her.

She was now in her second period who she shared with Notti. They weren't really doing in thing in class at the moment so for now they we're just talking. "Come on Ethan please" she looked at the brown eyed boy. "Thought you would have prolly looked it up by now" he laughed. "What if I rather heard it from you" she shrugged.

"Ok,ok fine my heart, hermosa means beautiful" he smiled.

Irene looked up at the boy who was also staring at her she had and big smile on her face at the moment she have been called beautiful before but it was better being heard by him. "Well thank you for calling me beautiful Ethan Reyes" she smiled at the boy who was now deadpanning her.

"Notti" he corrected.

"Ok sorry." She smiled "But anyway could we maybe finish the project today" she asked. "What's the rush we gotta whole other week?" he questioned. "I don't know I guess I like to get things done early" she smiled. "Ok, so I'll see you at your place after school right."

"Yea."
————

"Uh Shawn..I got a friend over we're working on and project so-."

"It's cool I'm heading out anyway I got money on my dresser if you ge- well if you guys get hungry" he told whilst paying attention to his phone.

"Ok.." she said before making her way back to her room. She sighed before plopping down onto her bed before noticing that Notti was now looking at her. "You good?" He asked. "Uh yea I'm cool just a little tired" she said before taking a seat on the floor beside him grabbing the paper and beginning to cut them into squares. As she sorted the papers she felt a sharp feeling hit her finger. "Ouch" she hissed looking down at her finger seeing she had and paper cut.

"Damn shit looks vicious" he laughed as he held the girls hand. "Yea it hurts too." She said before watching the boy kissed it, feeling a soft press against her finger.

She smiled before saying anything. "Hm, I like the sweet Notti" she giggled. "I'm always sweet to you my heart" he smiled.

Irene started to feel butterflies flood into her stomach quickly standing from the floor. As much as she liked the feeling she felt she needed to fight it. She soon watched as Notti stood up facing her as she looked down.

"You know you don't always have to be shy around me right" he slightly smiled making the young girl look up at him.

"Who said I was shy" she defended. "Don't have to say it I can see it" he said taking a few steps closer to the girl before hearing the door open seeing her big brother Shawn. Irene eyes grew big. She knew this wasn't gonna end well. Specially since her brother was embarrassing.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️