𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯ℋℐℛ𝒴

★IRENE IMANI JONES★               SCHOOL📍 5:00 P

           IRENE IMANI JONES
       SCHOOL📍 5:00 P.M.

___

PICKING UP ETAHN'S PHONE LEANING IT AGAINST THE PILLOW AS IT RECORDED SHE SMILED LOOKING DOWN AT HER PHONE.

"Don't judge me ok." She smile going to her notes app. "Ok." She heard the sleepy boy say softly. "Don't laugh at me either" she kinda chuckled watching the boy rub his temples as he laid against a pillow looking at her.
She made a poem for him on there way to Washington out of boredom and she decided to read it to him. "Mk I wrote this the other day, and it kinda made me cry too." The both started to laugh. "Ok." She continued to say. "Yeah." Ethan smiled at the girl.

"Ok,ok" she continued to say before bursting into laughter. "Let me hear it" Ethan mumbled. "Ok, if kisses-" she said before going into laughter. "Wait ok, I can't take this serious cause I can't believe I wrote you a poem." She giggled before repeating ok. "If kisses were raindrops I'd-." Before starting to laugh again. "Let me hear it." Notti repeated.

"I'm trying." They both laughed.

"Let me hear itt." He said as he touched the girl's waist.

"Ok,ok."

"I'd send you flowers." She said trying not to laugh. "If hugs were seconds" she said before going back into laughter. "Stop, Lemme me read it." He said as he tried taking the phone from her. "Come on you getting me tight." He smiled rubbing his face.

"Fine." She said passing him the phone finally giving in.

Grabbing the phone laying back in bed she rested her head on the pillow that laid next to him pointing the camera in both the direction as he read. "You done yet." She smiled.

"Lemme finish" he told.

"Ok,ok." Before asking a few min later. "You like it?."

"Lemme me finish." He repeated.

"Ok sorry." She giggled before watching him go into laughter. "You like it."

"You wanna kiss me in my mouth." He laughed.

"Do you not like it." She laughed watching the boy hold his stomach as he laughed. "Yea I'm digging it." He continued to laugh.

"Than stop laughing." She said continuing to laugh also. "ii ok ima stop."

"Jeez my head hurts." She chuckled as she laid her head on the pillow facing Ethan before watching him give her a peck on the lips causing her to smile. "Shit was dumb but I still love it cause you wrote it." He chuckled.

"Jerk." She hit him with the pillow.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️