𝒞ℋ𝒜ℒ𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯𝒲ℰ𝒩𝒯𝒴 𝒮ℐ𝒳

★IRENE IMANI JONES★               SCHOOL📍 3:40 P

           IRENE IMANI JONES
         SCHOOL📍 3:40 P.M.

___

ETHAN AND IRENE WE'RE IN THE LIBRARY IRENE WANTED TO READ SOME BOOKS SHE HEARD THAT THEY'VE GOTTEN KNEW ONES IN TODAY.

She loved to read too, nothing was wrong with that.

School closed at 5:00 o'clock most of the time just in case students wanted to stay back and studied or you get tutored. They're school was some what different from others.

"So it actually worked?"

"Yep, I kinda knew it would have." She smiled.

She wanted this trip she's never experienced a school trip so she couldn't wait. "I never really been on a school, well and over night trip."

"I haven't really either, guess it's both are first time." He chuckled. "Uh you free after school?"

"Hm maybe why."

"We both know you are my heart, just answer the question." He smiled.

"Ok why you gotta air me out like that." She chuckled looking at the boy. Irene was seated on the couch that was placed in the library. She was comfortable and her and Ethan was really close. If she was being honest she liked how close the both were.

"But I'm actually not this time, my grandmas over for the week, and even though she's not as strict she wants me back home before 5." She told.

"Damn."

"Yea hate my household." Irene told before going into deep thought. "Maybe you could sneak me out." She turned to the boy who was already looking at her.

"Wait you serious." He smiled.

"Mhm."

"Bet." He smiled at the girl before they both locked eye contact. She and Ethan have kissed before and Irene actually liked it. She always thought about it although she doesn't know how Notti feels about it he was her first kiss, that was her first kiss. For some reason that's all she thought about when the both locked eye contact. She wanted to kiss him again, she wanted him. And she honestly knew he wanted her. Breaking the eye contact she turned away from him hugging her legs before resting her head on Ethan's shoulder. For some reason she wanted him to know she was comfortable around him.

She soon felt and smile form on her face that she didn't even know was there. She was happy, Ethan made her happy.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️