ℰℒℰ𝒱ℰ𝒩

★ETHAN REYES★                   SCHOOL📍9:49 P

               ★ETHAN REYES
                  SCHOOL📍9:49 P.M.

______

"How it's going with you and shordy?" Ddot asked as he took a hit from the blunt that they we're passing around to each other.

"Yo crack a window in this bitch" Dd told as kept his face glued to his game.

"Yo Dd shut the fuck yo I'm tryna speak to my heart" Ddot spat.

"It's going good ii" Ethan spoke getting annoyed by the question.

"Fuck wrong with you somebody piss in yo drink or some" Ddot laughed.

"Nah my mans over here falling for this smooch" Dd laughed.

"Yo chill on that smooch word yo" Notti spoke.

"Just wait until she find out you was really playing her, how the fuck you gon keep her" Ddot laughed but soon coughing from the blunt.

"I think that was warning to shut the fuck up before the Nigga deck you" Dd snickered.

"Man y'all buggin" he said standing from his bed.

"I mean you can't be pissed now you agreed to the bet now yo ass gotta make admins" Ddot shrugged. "We did warn you not to fall for shordy."

Ethan sighed before leaving the room. He knew she'd soon find out and he didn't want her to find out any other way.
Pulling his phone from his pocket he seen he gotten a message from her she wanted to know if she was able to come over and actually work on the project. But he wasn't ready for her to be around these people in particular which was Ddot and Dd. Even though he wanted to see her. Texting her back he responded saying maybe this weekend. He knew she was possible annoyed that he kept turning down the project but he really didn't want Ddot and Dd around.
He wished that he'd never made that bet and just spoken to her.

Short chapter..

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️