𝒯𝒲ℰ𝒩𝒯𝒴

★IRENE IMANI JONES★           IRENE'S PLACE📍 12:50 A

           IRENE IMANI JONES
           IRENE'S PLACE📍 12:50 A.M.

___

It was almost one in the morning and Irene was up talking to her best friend. Janais, over the phone If Irene was being honest she wasn't listening one bit. All she could think about was ETHAN and she hated it.

"Rene, Irene did you hear me" she called out shattering her best friend out of her thoughts. "Uh no..sorry, what did you say" she was puzzled at the moment she didn't know a word her friend said.

"Hope you not over there thinking about that boy my heart."

"No."

"Irene I've known you for the longest, don't lie to me" she spoke as Irene watched how close she moved the phone to her face giving her the look she always gave her when she wouldn't tell her what was wrong. "I wasn't I promise" she lied.

"But what did you say earlier?" She said trying to bring in another topic changing the subject. "I just wanted to know if you were still coming over this weekend, you know to meet some new people plus my Tia and moms really miss you and wanna see you" Janais told.

Irene and Janais known each other from there parents and ever since they've been the best of friends.

"Yea I just gotta check with Shawn since he's my ride." 

"Ok but I gotta go, love you Mi alma" Janais smiled. Even though Irene didn't know spanish she always knew what this word met specifically, it met my soul and only Janais and her would call each other that, it was there thing.

                ETHAN REYES

Ethan laid in bed soaking in his thoughts, he was mad that he made that bet. He felt dumb and dense when all he had to do was speak to her.

"I mean at least you gotta kiss in my heart" Ddot tried making things better but not making it any better then it was. "Yea the last kiss he'll ever get from her" Dd laughed as if the situation was funny. Notti hated how careless his brother was and it made him mad.

"Bro just shut the fuck up ok, y'all not making anything better" Ethan spazzed at the two boys. "ii we sorry chill" Dd put his hands up in surrender. "You gon try and get her back?" Ddot asked. "No, it was a bet she was a bet so it doesn't matter" he said talking as if he wasn't just telling the girl he didn't wanna lose her.

"Man this nigga bout stubborn as a bitch" Ddot laughed. "My heart we know you more than you do yourself stop fronting" Dd spoke. "Yo just shut up" Notti spat as he adjusted his head on his pillow. "Whatever you say my heart" Dd gave in turning back to his gaming set.

Even though it seemed as they didn't feel bad for there brother they did, and they wanted to help.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳