Baeyeon's Birthday Concert /special moment

It's Baeyeon's birthday and she just turned 16. They had a concert in Baeyeon's hometown, Kyoto.

So they planned a birthday party for Baeyeon with all their fans. They went on stage and performed Hype boy and OMG. Then, a video appeared in the giant screen. It was about how happy the members are to have Baeyeon as a member.

Then, Hanni held the cake and passed it to Baeyeon and Hyein helped to out th birthday hatbon Baeyeon. Baeyeon was surprised and glad to have such kind members.

'Happy birthday to you... ' all their fans sang together as the members clapped. Minji lighted the candle 'Make a wish' whispered Haerin to Danielle

Baeyeon nodded and said 'I wish, for you bunnies to stay with us till the end!' Then, the fans started cheering 'baeyeon' Baeyeon laughed and so did the members.

•Time skip to after concert :)•

Hanni grabbed Baeyeon's hand and pulled her into the dressing room with her other hand behind her back.

'Unnie? What are we doing here? ' Asked Baeyeon while the other members sneaked to outside the dressing room.

'Listen Bae... I have something to confess...... I love you! ' confessed Hanni. Baeyeon and the other members outside gasped in shock. And Baeyeon replied 'Hanni, I-' but before she could finish her sentence, Hanni said 'I know you maybe don't feel the same way, but I got attracted to you since-'

Baeyeon covered Hanni's mouth and continued 'Hanni, I love you too! '

The members rushed in and sang 'Hanni and Baeyeon sitting on a tree, K I S S I N G~'

'H-how did you guys know? ' asked Baeyeon. 'Well we were just kinda over hearing you guy's conversation outside soo yeah. ' Replied Hyein.

After a few years, the group disbanded and the girls were still friends, but not very close.