Jealous

Baeyeon and Hanni were in their room scrolling through their phones and while Aecha was in her room doing homework while listening to music, Hanni made her some snacks in case if she gets hungry. Hanni was scrolling through tiktok and Baeyeon was chatting with an other girl.

Baeyeon laughed and giggled while chatting with the other girl. 'I'm going to check on Aecha OK?' 'Sure love' Then Baeyeon went to Aecha's room to check on her

Baeyeon left their room but she didn't go to Aecha's room. She left a little gap in the door to see what Hanni was doing.

Hanni peaked at Baeyeon's phone and saw a chat with another girl, She got a bit jealous then her smile faded. She thought 'Who is that girl? Why would she cheat on me for her?'

Then, Baeyeon came back into the room and said 'Baby, Aecha is doing her homework while listening to hype-' 'Baby... Who is the girl that your chatting with?' Asked Hanni with a straight face. 'Oh, she's my sister, Haeyeon.' Replied Baeyeon. Hanni laughed embarrassingly, Baeyeon giggled and said 'Oh, is my baby jealous?' 'Haha, kind of. I'm sorry for being jealous, love. I just love you too much so I don't want to lose you.' Said Hanni. Baeyeon hugged her and kissed her neck softly. Hanni kissed her hand softly after Baeyeon kissed her neck and whispered 'love you'