Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ - ᑎᗩIᒪI

I was the first one to wake up in the family, I climbed down and walked around quietly. With a dagger that I made myself, I decided to go for a small hunt but before going anywhere else I heard someone clear their throat.

"Naili, I'd like to talk with you." Jake said. Well, guess I'm not the only one awake. With a sigh, I turned around and put on a fake smile.

"Jake." I said and approached him silently. He looked down at me while I looked away. For some reason, I don't get along well with Jake. He was still so naive and childish like Neytiri used to tell us he was when they met. Why doesn't she see it?

"What you did yesterday was not okay." He stated, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. As if I don't know..

I stayed quiet and waited for him to keep talking, he didn't for a while and I was lost in my thoughts of when I can finally go hunting. I needed a new dagger too, or at least sharpen mine. 

"Why do you hate me so much?" He suddenly asked with a quiet voice. I looked up and back down, my stomach hurting from the guilt I felt.

"I did so much for you and you keep hating me." He said and suddenly.. I didn't feel as guilty as before anymore. He did nothing for me.

"You did nothing for me. Anyone around here could've done the same things for me that you did." I said and looked back at Jake. He scoffed softly, his eyebrows raising.

"I've done nothing? For you?" He tilted his head and scoffed again, I shook my head with a provoking smile.

"No. Nothing. Anyone could've taken me as their child. Anyone. Anyone who is Na'vi." I said and walked slowly up to him. Jake didn't move, squeezed his eyebrows together and nodded at my statement.

"I am Na'vi." He whispered, again just like yesterday, Jake tried to stay as calm as possible. 

"Are you? Are you Na'vi? You are not fighting like Na'vi. You are not teaching like Na'vi. You are not educating like Na'vi. No weapon of yours is Na'vi." I started to get louder. I was angry, I was so angry. How could he call himself Na'vi treating his sons the way he is?!

"You are not Na'vi!" I yelled. Jake closed his eyes and let the words sink in. Let them go deep into his small little human brain and stay there.

"Nothing but your body is Na'vi. You don't belong here." I whispered and breathed heavily. Angry of how Jake was everything everyone loved even though he brought only pain to our family. To our home.

"Don't say that." He said finally, this time I scoffed and I shook my head slowly.

"You are not Na'vi! You never will be Na'vi! No matter how beloved you are and treat your forest! No matter how many times you will say Oel ngati kameie! You WILL NEVER BE NA'VI!" I yelled at him, Jake seemed angry. He breathed in, it must be hard for him to hold back.

I turned around. Neteyam and Neytiri were standing there, their eyes filled with worry, with sadness and pain. I hissed, then I headed out of our cave. Calling for my Ikran, I jumped and landed on her. Then I flew off.

The wind that was blowing my white hair back was cooling me down. I laid back on my Ikran, I had one for fighting and the other was mine. My sweet sweet Ikran, her name was Sikēti, it has the same meaning as mine. Achievement. But I haven't achieved anything except for trouble and arguments.

Landing in the forest, I stroked my Ikran, then I grabbed a stone and threw it into a river angrily. I screamed loudly, then I sat down and breathed in deeply.

I promised Lo'ak I'll be fine. I promised him that I can handle his dad's speech or whatever he tried to tell me. Yet, I'm here, running away again. Always. I'm always running.. Where are the achievements that my name has promised me? Where? Because I can't see them anywhere.