ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ - ᑎᗩIᒪI

"Let go!" I hissed, I reached for my dagger. Then I grabbed it and with enough momentum, I cut the Avatar's hand off. He started screaming. Blood was splashing around and I gasped a little.

Turning around, I saw Z-dog holding a knife at Calliope's throat.

"Let her go, I don't want to kill you." I said, she scoffed while Calliope tried to breathe less, so the knife wouldn't cut her skin.

"Zdinarsk, I know you don't want to do this." I said. Her face changed, she was confused.

"I asked a bit around, sweetie. I know who you are. Let her go." She loosened the grip around Calliope. My human girl pushed the Avatar's hand away, dropped to the ground and crawled away.

Calliope grabbed my hand that I held out for her and helped her onto her knees. Z-dog looked at me. She sighed.

"Go.." I whispered, she nodded and then jumped overboard. One was gone. She won't survive long or she'll be saved by Ardmore's people. Either one was fine with me.

From afar I heard screams. Calliope and I exchanged a look, I smiled. Then I grabbed her and pulled her with me. Spider was hiding behind something, the ship was sinking. Fire was everywhere and the water had caught fire too.. Dr. Carry once told me that if oil comes with water, fire will burn on top of it.

Crossing the ship, I saw Jake and Neytiri together with Yana. She was on the ground, her spear in her hand. I held Calliope behind me, making sure she wouldn't be hurt.

Jake was the first to notice us. He nodded at me, I nodded back. Then I saw Kiri captured at the board. Yana tried carefully to cut the cuffs but before Kiri could leave, Quaritch had grabbed her. Held a knife against her throat.

I hissed, jumping forward when I saw Neytiri grabbing Spider, also holding a knife against his throat.

And suddenly I felt like I was being ripped in half. Kiri was my sister.. and Spider my brother.

"A son for a son!" Neytiri hissed. Her eyes widened. What happened..? Why was she so angry..? A son for a son- 

The arrow and bow that I've lost while fighting was on the ground. I picked it up and held it up against Quaritch.

"Do you really think I care about him?" Quaritch asked. I walked around him, to Neytiri's side. Leaving Calliope alone.

"You do, Quaritch. I know you do." I claimed calming. He scoffed. When my eyes met Neytiri's, she cut Spider's chest. He screamed in pain and Quaritch let go of Kiri. Kiri stumbled away. She recognized Calliope and Calliope grabbed her, they two stood together. Kiri in front, protecting her a bit.

I let my arrow and bow down. Quaritch's eyes met mine. He knew that I and Calliope didn't believe him when he said he didn't care.

Quaritch went into the fighting position and turned to Jake. 

"No- dad!" Kiri called but Jake had already taken Calliope beneath his dagger. My heart ached for just a second. Nobody will hurt her. Nobody will threaten her. Nobody will touch her the wrong way.

Pure rage flowed through my body and I turned to Jake, for a second our eyes met but without any hesitation, I shot my arrow at Jake.

Neytiri screamed and was ready to attack me but Tuk held her back. Where did she come from? Why was she here? My attention went back to Jake as he groaned in pain, holding his shoulder. I was a trained shooter, I knew where to hit.

Letting go of Calliope, Kiri pushed her forward and the girl headed to me. Her eyes were terrified. Tears were running down her face and she held her throat a bit covered.