ᑎIᑎᗴ - ᑎᗩIᒪI

Even more days have passed. I was bored. Laying on the bed, I stretched my legs up into the air and just.. I don't know. I just let them hang in the air.

"I'm sooo bored.." I growled and rubbed my face. I played a little with my necklaces. It was a small one, I had it always with me but because I've been wearing it since I was a baby, I got used to it… and I didn't really pay attention to it anymore.

It was a small stone, Neytiri once told me that it was my mom's birth stone and when she died, she asked Neytiri to pass it down to me. It was a small yellowish stone with a T carved in. As told to me, it stood for Tsu'tey.

The cold stone started to warm itself in my hand, so I let it go. I liked it cold. 

Nothing to dooooo..

Suddenly the door opened, I sat up, let my feet down. A man walked in, he had dark skin, like Dr. Carry. He seemed nice right away. He smiled.

"I'm Dr. Clark, I'm here to check on you. Run some tests and then go again, I hope you are okay with that?" He asked. Not so nice anymore. I looked up and down on him. He closed the door behind him and stepped forward. I hissed slightly.

"I won't run tests. I had to say that because of the cameras outside and inside this room. But I told them if I have to run tests, all cameras and microphones should be shut down as long as I'm here." He said and smiled softly. I nodded slowly, looking up to the corners of the ceiling. He was right, the red blinking has stopped.

"Why are you here then?" I asked. He handed me a small note. Confused, I took it.

"You know.. I can't read? Right?" I asked and raised my eyebrows, he chuckled and nodded.

"Of course, Calli has told me everything she knows about Na'vi, also that they 'read' in pictures. This isn't exactly a letter, it's more like pictures. She drew to you." He explained. I opened the small paper and saw a picture of me and her lying on the ground, the star filled sky above us. I started smiling brightly.

"Tell her I say thank you." I said without looking up. 

"Alright.. Oh! Also," His hand appeared in front of me. A small necklace, I tilted my head and carefully took it with my big hands. At least compared to Dr. Clark's.

"What's that?" I asked and looked up at him now. He smiled.

"It can fit the paper in if you fold it. She said that you wore necklaces a lot, or at least one. So.. I helped her design this. It should fit." He explained. Again, I smiled brightly and looked down at my hands and then up at him and back to the necklace.

"Let me help." I handed him the necklace and the paper, he folded the note and carefully put it inside the necklace after he opened it. It was formed like a flower.

"That's a snowdrop flower. A flower from earth." Dr. Clark said as I put the necklace around my neck.

"It's beautiful.." I whispered. He smiled at me and nodded again.

"I think tomorrow you two can see each other again." I nodded happily. And wanted to hug him but I was way too big, so I just tilted my head down a little and looked back up.

"Thank you." I said.

"Sure thing." He left. And the red glowing of the cameras went on again.

"Dr. Clark has told me that Naili was happy about the necklace. And that made me happy. Though, Dr. Clark has told Naili and me that we could've seen each other the other day, we weren't allowed to. Another week has passed since then. I was getting impatient, honestly. Who do they think they are that can take my girl away from me? Yet, I'm here sitting and waiting for them to say yes.. god.. what is wrong with me?!"