ՏI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ - ᑕᗩᒪᒪIOᑭᗴ

TRIGGER WARNING: panic attack/autistic meltdown

Waiting for hours now, I sat on the grass and looked at the sky. It was different from the sky on earth but it was still beautiful. Suddenly, my head started to think about if I'm going back to earth one day. And if I do.. What will happen to me?

What will happen to me? I'm not a celebrity for going to Pandora. I'm not searched for on earth.. but I had nothing there anymore. Before I left earth I sold my apartment and the few things that were mine, I brought to a shop and also got money for it. Nothing held me on earth and nothing is calling me back..

"You know, you're really bad at hiding." Someone said and I opened my eyes, a shadow had fallen over me. Naili's white hair was falling into my face and I pulled it away a little to see her orange eyes.

"I laid down, I think nobody will see me." I chuckled. Naili didn't seem to be the happiest, so I guessed she made a decision she didn't want to but had to do. Sitting up, I patted on the place in front of me but Naili shook her head and turned around.

"We have to walk, when we reach the forest I maybe can call Sikēti." She said and didn't even wait for me, she just started walking, so I jumped up and headed behind her.

"What do you mean? What happend?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders, she didn't want to talk. Biting my lips nervously, I nodded quietly and just walked beside her. 

Her hands were tugged together and she was breathing heavily. Still confused what happened in the village, I didn't ask her because she didn't seem to be all too happy about it. Even though we've walked for hours already, nobody had said a word and I wasn't feeling uncomfortable at all. I liked it.

The silence was comforting and nice, it felt nice. We did do that quite a lot.. just sitting in silence together. I've told Naili that I liked being quiet together with others. It was special because you knew that the person was so vulnerable while being silent, yet they're here with you.

Next hours has passed and it was really fucking hot. I've taken off my shirt and walked around in my sports bra. My patience span had gone out and I started to hop around, touching flowers and trees and the high grass. Sometimes I saw Naili smiling at me and I smiled back.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a slight chuckle. I shrugged my shoulders, jumped on a rock and off it again.

"I'm bored, that's all." I said easily. Naili scoffed with a smile and followed me, making sure I wasn't too close to fall or anything.

And that jumping and hopping around went on for another few hours, though Naili had joined me after a while. We were laughing and chuckling when I heard my mask beep.

I stopped and looked up at my blue friend. She tilted her head confused.

"My mask is going to stop working in a few hours." I said, Naili looked away, she was thinking.

"I could try to call Sikēti, maybe she's near." She smiled then and made the clicking noises she does when she was calling for her Ikran. I've learned to do them too once but now I doubt I'll use it again.

We started walking again as she kept doing the kicking sounds. I followed, nervous about if my mask will hold this long or not but then the yellow-black Ikran came flying and Naili was so happy to see her.

"Oeyä yuey Sikēti! [My beautiful Sikēti!]" She said in Na'vi and I smiled, seeing her so happy. It didn't happen often since she was captured but I've got some small glimpses of it.

Naili jumped on her Ikran, held her hand out and helped me sit down too. As I placed myself in front of her, she laid an arm around my stomach and with a small jolt forward, we started to fly up.