TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ - ᑕᗩᒪᒪIOᑭᗴ

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled as I was dragged back into the ship. Z-dog pushed me forward. Quaritch looked down at me and shook his head, disappointed.

"What? Did you really think that now if you and Naili are happy, I won't continue my mission? Calli, think! I'll find Jake and I will kill him." He said. I backed up at how angry he was and looked down.

"You have done nothing but bring me trouble! Why are you even here?!" He yelled. Spider also flinched back and Quaritch noticed that. He stopped, turned around and left us two in the room.

I kicked against a chair and sighed. Spider walked up to me. He looked at me and smiled slightly. Trying, to maybe cheer me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and sat down on the floor. He followed.

"I have no idea why I'd think he changed.." I whispered, Spider lifted his head and looked at me.

"You know? He said.. he changed, I believed it almost. But he didn't.. Why? Spider, why do you trust him like that?" I asked and took his hands into mine. He looked down again and sniffed.

"I just.. I..  I think.. I've been.. feeling so alone.. you know?" He started. 

"Neytiri never really liked me.. and I guess, Jake neither.. only Kiri and Lo'ak really paid attention to me.. but none of them… none of them came to look for me or Naili.." He mumbled and his voice broke a little. I knew how he felt..

Spider took his hands out of mine and turned away a little but I waited for him to continue. He was just a child.

"And my dad.. he pays attention to me.. you know? I thought.. I don't  know what I thought… I'm angry, he shouldn't have destroyed the home of the Na'vi." He stated then and lifted his head back up.

"I know how you feel, Spider. My whole life.. I was seen differently from the others. I was smart.. and even though it was so normal at some point, I was considered a freak." I said, Spider eyes softened a little. I smiled kindly, showing him, he wasn't alone.

"Why?" He asked.

"People have called me a 'gifted child', I learned fast, a lot and I could do a lot. I recognized patterns and had a stronger sense than others. Many people were happy about that but I wasn't happy at all. I was exhausted. Always. Like.. something was wrong with me. Especially when I got older.. I was always alone, no friends, no family since my sister was in the military for most of my life and my parents died in war too." I explained and leaned against the wall. Spider sat beside me and leaned his head against my shoulder.

"Later on, I found out that there were lots of children who felt the same way I did. There were tests you could do, go to doctors and more. And I did.. Only three told me I had something called 'Autism'." I took a small break, to get my words correct. It wasn't hard for me to talk about it but I think since he didn't grow up on earth, he doesn't know what anything I told him really is.

"What's that?" He asked, just as I thought he would.

"Some see it as a disability but for me it was just a part of me.. I started to hide it though.. My teachers and classmates always looked at me annoyed or yelled at me for talking so much about things I liked or being happy about something small.. like a stone or even a pen, you know?" I looked at him a little. He kinda felt like a little brother to me.

He knew Quaritch a little like I do. We both trusted him at some point.. even if my mission was different than his and the only reason I got here was because of my sister.. He was nice to me.. he never hurt me or anything.. I even liked him a bit.. but now..

"So, maybe you're different or maybe not.. You're not alone." I finished and laid my hand on his leg, he nodded. Then we looked at each other and smiled.

I had no idea how long we were locked up in the room but Lyle opened the door and called us out. I woke Spider, he had fallen asleep.

With my head down, I walked next to the boy and we were brought into the map room. Many men were walking around, talking, taking or making orders.

"We'll go on a small hunt with the scientists here. And you're coming with us." Quaritch said and grabbed Spider while Z-dog took me again. I really didn't want to but I had to follow, so I did.

____________________________________

A/N -

This is just a filler, sorry for it being short.

Vote <3