First Classes

(Hallo! Welcome to another chapter of idk and idc!)

The decision has been made! 

Hadrius will reveal his face at Yule Ball!

Luna attends a created school called Merrius's School for Witches and Wizardry where they learn every type of magic and have many courses free to take on learning types of magic!

Hadrius will be transferring schools with Luna and going to Merrius's school of magic. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hadrius woke up started with the sound of his door being flung open. He shot up in his bed and looked up to see Penelope standing there with an excited grin. 

"Good morning! I am here to make you look cuter than usual!!!" Penelope said, stomping over to the sleepy child sitting in his bed in confusion. Penelope dragged him off of bed and used her magic to make his bed. She ushered him to the bathroom and told him to shower. 

Hadrius started showering as Penelope chose his clothes. Hadrius finished his shower after 20 minutes of showering and wrapped a towel around himself and peaked his head through the door, his bangs covering his eyes. 

"Penny? I need some clothes," Hadrius said looking at the girl who was going through his clothes. Penelope's head snapped up and towards him. 

"Oh, yeah, I found the perfect one. Thankfully, Dumbledore allows us to not wear uniforms during the first week as some students are still trying to get some," Penelope said, handing Hadrius an outfit. Hadrius thanked her and closed the bathroom door again. 

He looked at the clothes and shrugged, it was alright. He quickly put it on and looked in the mirror, it was stylish. 

Penelope squealed when Harry did a small spin and posed

Penelope squealed when Harry did a small spin and posed. Harry smiled and grabbed his satchel that was hanging on his bedpost bar. He peaked inside and smiled.

There was a notebook with parchment in replacement of paper and a carefully bundled pack of quills. There were thousands of books inside the bag and unbreakable ink. He had an extra pair of clothes in there, you never know of the mischievous pranksters hiding, waiting for you to fall for their pranks. 

"Alright, let's head to breakfast. Here is your mask, I won't share that I saw your face," Penelope said with a charming smile. The duo met up with Percy, who was waiting outside the entrance. 

"There you two are! I was going to come get you, but you finally made it!" Percy said, greeting them with a smile. Harry smiled back and walked besides the couple, ignoring their flirting, and looking looking around.