Paraphrase

"All beginnings are imaginary at first until they come to the surface of reality."

-❀-

[Aparajita Singh Amethiya]

"True love is the aesthetics of fictional characters, not of the world."

Aparajita sometimes lives in the artistic walls of palaces, sometimes in the unique world of books, sometimes in between the sips of Chai, sometimes amidst the carvings of heritage buildings, sometimes in the jingle of Ghunghroos, sometimes in the pages full of hidden and untold emotions, sometimes in the picturesque fragrance of dishes and sometimes at the ghats of Varanasi.

[Aditeya Singh Sisodiya]

"In my love story, I see myself as the wait."

Aditeya sometimes lives amidst the melodious tunes of the flute, sometimes in the competitive world of business, sometimes in the ruthless world of bullets, sometimes in the clicks of cameras, sometimes in the abode of speed, sometimes in the canvas of hues, sometimes in Einstein's paw-fect games, sometimes in between pages of vande-mecum.

---❁---

[Aparajita x Aditeya]

"You give me the kind of feelings I read novels about.
I didn't know my wait would be broken by a restless hurricane."

--✿--

"Why do you love me?" She shot her first question without looking at me.

"Enlighten me why shouldn't I love you?" I said subtracting the distance between us a little.

"I am so imperfect, so depressed, so unspeakably lonely. A withered rose indeed! How can you love me?" She closed her eyes in irritation.

"But I would love to keep this withered rose in my diary." She opened her eyes with a jerk after hearing my words.

"You are getting nothing but sufferings from me." She said meekly.

"I am getting everything from you except sufferings." I smiled.

"You deserve better than me." She screamed.

"But no one is better than you. I have no choice but you."

"You are jumping into a battlefield where you will lose everything to save a lifeless human." She continued her war of words against me.

"As long as you are next to me, any battlefield looks a garden of fresh and tender flowers for me."

Cyclone! I will not let you win this argument that can snatch you from me.

"Why are you wasting your time mending a broken glass, it is only going to hurt you and nothing else. Please leave me." She ran her right hand over her forehead and tears started falling from her eyes.

I hate her tears. I fucking hate her tears.

Tears in her peaceful eyes summons a devastating storm in my heart. If I could, I would put her tears in a box and throw them in the Pacific Ocean. People say that tears are a sign of one's strength, but believe me the tears in her eyes are my acratia. Sometimes it seems as if someone is snatching pearls by penetrating the heart of the ocean.

"I'd leave you but you know I am truly obsessed with your broken pieces. So there is no chance I am going to leave you." I shrugged.

"I am your unhealthy destruction."

"Then destroy me! I would love to be destroyed by you, at least that time you will be with me. But please destroy me slowly and leisurely like the slowest moving creature on this earth, so we can spend more time with each other." I retorted.

"I am surrounded by a never-ending darkness."

"Darkness seduces me and invites me to explore more."

"Why are you so stubborn?" She asked absentmindedly.

I am glad that she didn't notice the double meaning of my recent words. If she had, it would have been even more embarrassing for me to argue with her. I thanked God internally for saving me.

"Wait, I will ask my mother and tell you the answer." I said with a straight face, unlocking my phone while pretending to call my mother.

"Aditeya! Are you out of your mind?"

"Right now I am out of rest. I dreadfully need several naps to fully recuperate." I deadpanned.

---❁---

[Other Characters]

Amayra Singh Amethiya
(Aparajita's Sister)
Raghuveer Singh Amethiya
(Aparajita's Stepfather)
Gitanjali Singh Amethiya
(Aparajita's Mother)

Jayvardhan Singh Rathore
(Aparajita's Late Father)
Harshvardhan Singh Rathore & Ahilya Singh Rathore
(Aparajita's Grandparents)

-◉✿◉-

Agastya Singh Sisodiya & Aatreya Singh Sisodiya
(Aditeya's Brothers)
Anaya Singh Sisodiya
(Aditeya's Sister)
Aanand Singh Sisodiya & Sunaina Singh Sisodiya
(Aditeya's Parents)
Nandini Singh Sisodiya
(Aditeya's Aunt)
Prithvi Singh Sisodiya & Anuradha Singh Sisodiya
(Aditeya's Grandparents)

-◉✿◉-

Let's go!

Keep voting y'all!❤️