Cynefin

[Aparajita]

"Towering book shelves, deep secrets and falling from great heights!"

-❀-

Life is an unpredictable mess.

And the last few days of my life were an unpredictable and chaotic mess. People say life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. But to plan you've to have control over your life but here I don't even know what is called control.

Well my step-father is the only one who knows this profoundly.

Not only him, I feel the entire male community is a patient of this canker somewhere.

Men somehow pride themselves on being dogmatic, either in the lives of women attached to them or in the lives of women who aren't even attached to them. But do they know that the word starts with dog which is the perfect definition of this type of men?

Apologies! I disrespected the most faithful community in the universe, comparing them to a community known for its disloyalty.

On the one hand, I've my step-father, who is an accomplished misogynist and on the other hand that haughty reporter, how dare he disrespect my mother and her relationship with my father. I am non-violent but his derogatory comments were forcing me to become a shrewd and a cold-blooded murderer. But I controlled myself because somewhere I knew that my intemperate behavior would cause great trouble to my loved ones.

Why can't men in real life be like my favourite fictional characters?

There's something about the fictional men, something so immensely passionate yet something so weirdly unbelievable.

Men!

Men are mendicants when it comes to women in reality. And marriage gives them a consistent sense of control over their lives. A man with insecurities demands women as objects to satisfy his insecurities. An egoistic man demands women as puppets to satisfy his ego. And a fraudulent demands women as absorbers able to soak his deceits.

Why?

Why can't there be a symbiotic relationship between a man and a woman?

There are several examples of such relationships in our nature. The symbiotic relationship between some species of ants and acacia trees- On the one hand the ants live in the hollow thorns of the acacia tree, help to protect the tree from herbivores by attacking that try to eat their leaves or bark. Consequently, the acacia tree provides shelter and food for the ants in the form of nectar secreted from the tips of its leaves.

One does little and the other does little. And their small efforts together form a beautiful and strong thread that can bind them together for eternity. It's not only about marriage but about every kind of relationship that they share. Efforts from both sides is what matters in any relationship. In every aspect of relationship.

"Aparajita! Why are you looking sad? Has something happened? Did your step-father scold you or impose new rules on you?" She queried, sitting beside me on the sofa, and placing a cup of ginger tea, my only addiction, on the nearby stool beside me.

Meera is here!

Now the time has come for her to reveal the truth which she is hiding from me. And I know how to do it.

"I don't care about him and as far as about me being sad is concerned it's because of my stoic bodyguard. He's the one who irritates me the most."

"Aparajita! I hate that bodyguard of yours."