Solivagant

[Aditeya]

Life begins with a outburst of reality!

—❀—

California, USA

Morning is one of those things that has more haters than lovers. People are hostile towards it because they are not interested in new beginnings. And I can agree with this philosophy because all days are identical with the same struggles. And the people who are really interested in mornings are mostly people from India- A country I don't want to visit again. Whatever it is, nothing special happens in the morning, so they have no importance in my life. It is a simple embellishment of nature. It is a pointer to remind people especially lazy people to do some work for their bread and butter.

I left my bed before the alarm rang. I had a love-hate relationship with alarms. I love setting an alarm because I can't afford being late at my work but I hate hearing its in the morning. I usually don't need a driving force to break my sleep inertia, but the alarm is my additional resource in case I can't wake up in time. After doing my morning chores, I entered my kitchen to make breakfast for myself and my little monster. As I was taking a packet of milk from the refrigerator, I felt someone tugging at my track pants and here comes the monster, the little monster.

"Good morning Einstein! Did you sleep well yesterday?" I said picking him up in my arms. He immediately responded by licking my hands. As soon as I released him, he immediately went to my window to play with the chirping birds.

"God! He is getting more female attention than me. First female dogs, now even these birds are showering love on him."

"Says the one who doesn't even like female species!" My conscience mocked at me.

"Abhoring the entire female species and not liking their unnecessary attentions; these two are obverse things. But the truth is I don't hate them." I retorted.

Women
No I should pronounce 'Superwomen'.
You can have the longest dictionary in the world but you still won't find enough words to define them. Are they not the most powerful beings in this universe? Obviously they are. Their dreams are always smothered by misogyny and their wings are shredded by the hideous patriarchy of this society. But still they dream, achieve and win. They are not created to be liked, but made to be worshipped, to be admired and to be respected.

The only time they irritate me is when they bow down to a man who doesn't even respect them. When misogyny suppresses them, they willingly accept its cruelty without any obstinacy.

"Einstein! How is your food?" I asked stroking his head. In response he wagged his tail and started eating his food again.

Einstein!
A beautiful chapter of my life. Few months ago when I went out to buy some necessities from the nearby shop, I saw a puppy who was whimpering in pain in front of the shop. His both front legs were severely injured. Immediately I rescued him. After tending to his wounds I went to find his owner, but I didn't find anyone looking for him. And from that day he became the cutest part of my life.

After my light breakfast and giving Einstein his breakfast, I was heading to the gym, but before that I got a call from someone whose voice I don't want to hear in the morning. Not only in the morning, I wished to never hear his voice.

"Good morning! How is my eldest grandson?" He chirped as if he was rubbing salt in my old wounds. I gritted my teeth angrily after hearing 'Grandson' from him.

"You lost this right the day you burnt my paintings Mr. Prithvi Singh Sisodiya! This is only Aditeya for you. Only Aditeya! I don't want to hear these blarneying words from you." I screamed and Einstein left chewing his food look at me. I rubbed gently my left hand as my right hand was busy holding the phone; on his stomach to assure him that nothing was wrong, he again started devouring his food.