Bedlam

[Aditeya]

"She was a sunshine, and I was a heliophile basking in her apricity!"
-

You meet a sea of people, and none of them really drench you. And then you meet one person and your entire existence is dissolved in a drop of it. They're tantamount to the meshuga twist in your story, the chapter you were afraid to read but once you started to read there was no going back. They're like a blend of the constellation of confidence, standing proudly in the bewitching field of sunflowers.

Aparajita,

In the sea of faces, she shines as the one I can't take my eyes off. I've met her only twice. But there's something in her, an unspoken force that will not let me take my eyes off her. She represents every little thing that I've ever desired, adventures, orisons and music.

Yestreen, I was elucidating about the relationship between the moon and the sky. How wrong I was when I was considering her to be a star, a star of my constellation.

She's the aeonian sky, and I'm one of the lonely stars trying to shine in a little space. However, I still want to learn about her, I want to learn the facade she wears on her face, I want to learn the mysteries of her eyes and I want to learn the language of her mind. But I feel she's meant for me only to be admired, not to be a part of my life.

I was sitting on a chair, profoundly daydreaming about her. In front of me was George, who was blindly tapping his fingers on the table, producing occasional non-rhythmic sounds. The deal which remained incomplete last time due to a little carelessness, has now been completed. I picked up a glass of water to quench thirst, casting my eyes up at the window. My eyes roamed around the backyard of the palace, there was a pond in the center, and was surrounded by multiple octagonal shaped gazebos, built on pillars, with at least fifty steps. Each octagonal shaped gazebo had comfortable sitting arrangements with cushions. Little lapins and doves were playing on those gazebos. My gaze lingered at one of the gazebos, where Aparajita was sitting with two people also, for a moment longer watching Aparajita, when she caught the nearby railing with the patronage of which the pillars were attached. Her chevelure was open and mushrooming her beauty.

She is an enchantress. An eyesome mystique!

A real beauty with masses of black hair and the most vivacious xylanthrax eyes.

"She's there!" I whispered, turning towards George. " George! She's there." I mentioned with a full-throated voice, pointing my forefinger towards her.

"Who?"

"Aparajita!"

"My daughter-in-law!" He squawked.

Before I could reprimand him for building hundreds of castles in the air, his phone started ringing and 'Love' flashed on the screen. He picked up the call and gestured to me to go talk to her because he didn't want to miss a chance to meet his so-called daughter-in-law. If it wasn't his anticipation of things to come, he might be hopelessly lost in his daydreaming. However, I'm well aware of the possibility of it turning into reality which was virtually zero. I reached there and saw her coming down the stairs quickly. Due to scarcity of concentration her steps faltered. Her arms flew into the air and she took support of my shoulders in an attempt to protect herself from falling.

Maybe it's our thing- Her falling and me saving her!

She behaves like a freefall, it's a pleasure and a privilege to be her gravity whenever she falls and her escape velocity when she wants to fly. I'm willingly prepared to be her gravity or her escape velocity everywhere, and anywhere, only if she allows me. And lamentably, it's impossible!