Synchronicity

[Aditeya]

I found love but in a bottle of bitter-sweet taste!

—❀—

Drinking wine is still an enigma to me. I drink wine or is it the wine that drinks me? Is it the glass that gets empty, or is it me who gradually disappears? It feels like I’m loosing myself yet finding myself. Daylights see the best of me, and nightlights the worst.

It was a young night, gazillions of stars and with a centre of attraction called as moon were adorning the murky sky, numerous car horns honking as if people were eager to reach home, raucous music wafting towards my ears from a nearby club.

Pouring more wine into the tumbler, I took a sip while watching the city lights. Its bitter taste had made its way into my throat but wasn’t still able to soothe the bitterness in my heart. Putting the tumbler on the nearby stool, and I held the railings of the balcony. A gust of wind slapped me hard as if it was trying to remind me what I’m.

I always gasconades that I’m perfect. A masterpiece indeed.

The world knows me as a successful businessman who has achieved everything at such a young age that people of his age cannot even dream of.

But no-one knows the Aditeya who is hidden in the keffiyeh of storms, who is afraid of his own demons.

He’s a mess, and always I tried to stab it with the masterpiece replica of mine. I’ve found a comfort place to hide my tears but not a home where I can cry my heart out.

There are thousands of me inside me. Some of me are soaring high in the sky and some are moaning on the ground with their wounded wings. Some of me are still alive, but some of me are dead even without my knowledge. Some of me are still wandering like nomads in search of their home, while some are pretending to have found their home. Some of me have learned to swim, still some of me are living in fear of drowning in the deep sea. Some of me are dancing in the pure moonlight, but some of me are burning in the scorching sunlight.

Why do I sound like an unaccomplished lover?
Maybe I’m, in case of myself.

In the most sacred chambers of the heart, there always lies the trove of treasured moments. And those exquisite moments for me are the moments spent with my siblings.

Siblings, the most annoying yet the most entertaining segment of the life. A bittersweet symphony, which starts with I can’t give you anything that’s mine, and ends with but can’t let anyone take what’s yours.

Relationship between siblings is a perfect example of oxymoron! The regret and pleasure of having siblings are things that go hand in hand. One moment you feel like you’re thanking God that he has sent them into your life and the next moment you’ll be asking why God has sent them into your life.

I immediately ran to my room, opened the cupboard and took out a diary which had a small photograph of my siblings in between its pages. It was clicked when Anaya came home after her birth and her brothers were fighting to see her first. In the picture, they were sitting on either side of me on the couch with a petulant expression, although Agastya was trying to smile as he doesn’t like to look ugly in photos, and I had a little smile on my face and our little munchkin was looking straight at the camera with his signature innocent smile. A flashback circumambulated before my eyes—

 A flashback circumambulated before my eyes—