Chapter Three: The day at the park

I woke three hours early just to make sure I was ready on time. I had a shower, brushed my teeth then spent forty minutes and my hair and make up now comes the hardest part something to wear. I had three outfits payed out. A fitted white sundress with a denim jacket and white lacy dolly shoes, the top and shorts she helped me pick out with a pink cardigan and two choices of shoes my black smaller heeled boots or my favourite Wonder Woman converse and my favourite pair of jeans with a plain t-shirt and my long cardigan that comes just under the bum with my Wonder Woman converse. After twenty minutes standing there in my underwear I chose the top and shorts and my cons. I then spent another ten minutes fixing up my hair and went down to get something to eat. Then I finally left the house.

There she was standing there looking beautiful as ever her hair flowing down past her shoulder pushed to the side, she was wearing a plain black shirt, jeans and a long cardigan and plain black cons. She looked over at me and smiled and as she did a shiver ran down my spine. I stood there motionless frozen to the spot I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She ran over to me and hugged me. She felt so warm and comfortable it made me feel safe. "Hey why are you just standing there? You know what never mind lets to." Before I could protest she had my hand dragging me into the playground.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT STOP HANNAH STOP!!!!!!!"

I cried out as she pushed me on the swing almost wrapping me around the bars.

"Stop laughing Hannah its not funny you almost wrapped me around the bloody bar! I thought I was gonna fall!"

She didn't respond too busy rolling around on the ground laughing at me. She eventually looked up at my face

"Oh I'm sorry Spence I didn't realise I sacred you that bad"

she said suddenly realising I didn't find it funny. She tried to give me a hug but I pushed to the ground and sat on her stomach and started laughing

"How does it feel huh? Doesn't feel so good does it?" I said poking her stomach.

"Oh my god stop please" she squealed and started laughing as well.

At that exact moment our eyes met it felt like we were the only two people on earth like nothing could stop me I felt brave more brave than ever felt in my life. I leant down to kiss her but just as our lips were about to meet I cleared my throat and jumped up to my feet. I put my hand out to help her up my checks red I felt embarrassed for some reason I don't know why.

"So what do you wanna do now?" She asked me. I said I just wanna go for a walk. So that's what we did.

After fifteen minutes of silence she just suddenly stopped and turned to face me.

"What's up?" I asked?

"I want to talk to you about what happened earlier"

"Oh about that Im so sorry Hannah I don't know wha"

before I could say anymore I felt her lips against mine, she lifted up her hand and cupped it around my cheek and put her other hand around my waist pulling me closer. Her lips felt nice against mine soft, warm, it felt right. I forgot where I was I forgot everything around me all I knew was Hannah was kissing me and I didn't want it to stop. I stood on my tippy toes so I could lean into it properly and wrapped my arms around her neck. After what felt like the longest fifteen seconds of my life our lips finally parted.

"I'm sorry" She apologised

"I don't know what come over me I just couldn't wait any longer I .. "

before she had a chance to say anything else I put my arms back around her neck stood back up on my tippy toes and kissed her. I could her feel her lips turn into a smile as we kissed.

She took my hand as we walked our fingers interlocked I felt so happy. I can't remember ever feeling so happy in my life. She walked me home and said goodbye and we shared one last kiss for the day. I went back inside the house and shut the door and slid down it sitting on the ground. I felt weak with happiness. My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was a text from Hannah

'Thank you for today I had a great time xx'

'Me too xx' I was sleeping happy tonight.