Chapter seven: Chloe

My phone vibrated under my head, it was a text from my mam.

"Car broke down wont make it home tonight, staying at a hotel for the night won't be back until around two tomorrow, see you then be safe ly xx"

"OK ill see you tomorrow be safe ly too xx"

I looked at the clock, it was almost twelve o clock.

"Hey Hannah, wake up" I gently shook her shoulders to wake her up.

"What? What time is it?" She asked as she sat up rubbing her eyes.

"It's almost twelve"

"What? Shoot I better get home my dads probably worried sick about me."

"No way your not going home not at this time of night your night. You can ring your da tell him your staying at mine tonight."

"What but I don--"

"No Hannah I don't wanna hear it your staying here tonight, you can borrow a pair of my jammies for tonight."

"Ohh I like when your bossy" she winked at me

"Oh shut up, just ring your da ill go and get you out some jammie's now."

***

I woke up and it was just starting to brighten up outside. I checked my phone and it was still only 8:30. I looked over at Hannah sleeping beside me, I had offered her the spare room but she slept with me instead. She looked so peaceful in her sleep it was almost beautiful, I couldn't tell weather she dreaming or not but she must be happy because she was smiling, she just looked so content and cute I couldn't help but smile myself. She makes me so happy, I have never felt this way about anyone before, when Im with her everything changes and Im instantly happy I was always confused about why she made me feel this way why she change my mood so quick and why I was always happy with her, why every time I seen her or heard her name whenever she text me my heart would skip a beat and do backflips inside of me but when I looked at her and thats when I knew, I finally knew why I was having all these feelings, I am in love with her.

I was afraid to move in case i woke her but before I knew it it was nine o clock and I was getting hungry so I went downstairs to make some tea and get a slice of toast.

***

I walked back upstairs with two cups tea and some toast. Hannah was sitting up when I walked back in.

"Hey you" she greeted me

"Morning"

"What you got there?"

"Ah just tea and toast"

"Oh.."

"What?"

"I uh I don't like tea..."

"What? Why? I don't understand"

"haha I'm joking Spencer" she started laughing at me

"ah now that's not fair"

"awh you shudda' seen your face" she snickered at me

"ah shut up and just drink your tea." I told her. She patted down on the bed beside her telling me to come and sit beside her.

We were interrupted when Hannah's phone started to ring.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Dunno I don't recognise the number." She said as she answered it.

"Hello?" she said

"Who is this?" That's when her face fell and I started to worry.

"What? What the hell do you want? How do you have my number?"