Chapter Ten: Meet the Parents

It's been a week since the whole Chloe incident and I was released from the hospital. We haven't heard from her since but I still have this gut feeling that she isn't finished and we haven't heard the last from her just yet but I done my best to keep those thoughts at bay. A week ago I told Hannah I love her for the first time and as scary as it was I'm glad I did the best part is she said it back the was part I was most worried about her not saying it back and me scaring her off but I was worrying about nothing. I guess knew I loved her for a while now, it was pretty obvious for me she is my everything and after what happened with Chloe I am not letting anything get in our way again I am not going to do anything to risk loseing her like that again. My phone buzzed beside me taking me out of my thoughts, it was a text from Hannah.

"Hey babe sorry Im runnin late only leaving now give me 15 minutes, how are you feeling? :) x"

"Good kinda excited you? x"

"Honestly babe I'm kinda shittin it!! :/"

"Awh don't fine it will fine I promise just get your ass down here before it gets any later! :) x"

Seeing as Hannah met my parents under a very stressful situation she is comming over for dinner today to get to know my family properly. Im nervous but excited at the same time, I just hope everything goes well I don't see any reason why it shouldn't?!

* * *

Fifteen minutes later Hannah drove up outside my house and I went to the door to greet her.

"Hey" I greeted her with a smile and embraced her in a hug. I reached up and kissed her sliding my tongue into her mouth and she repayed the favour. I kissed her harder and deeper as our tongues explored eachothers mouths before pulling away.

"What was that for?" She asked a smile spread across her face

"Do I need a reason?" I asked sliding my hands down around her waist "and we wont have the chance to do that for a while now" I added quickly and she let out a little giggle.

Just then my dog came running out of the kitchen and started jumping up and down on Hannah

"Hey Hormer get down" I tried to get her to stop

"awh haha thats so cute, what type of dog is he?"

"Bichion Friese oh and shes a girl"

"What?"

"yeah I know don't ask my brother named her"

"haha ok I won't"

* * *

"That was gorgeous Mrs. Hayes thank you" Hannah said as she handed my mam her plate

"Thank you Hannah I'm glad you enjoyed it and please call me Joan" my mam smiled at her

"Sorry Thank you Joan"

"Thats more like it" my mam laughed at herself as she walked off.

Things have been going good so far, my parents seem to like her and everything has been going smoothly and haven't embarrased me too much. Nobody has mentioned girlfrind or anything though because Anthony doesn't know and he is only ten so he is still too young to know and fully understand so he thinks we are just friends.

"Are you too dating?" Anthony piped up just as I was taking a drink causeing me to spit it everywhere I just looked at him in pure shock!

"What? Why would you ask that?" I tried not to make it too obvious but Im not very good at hiding my shock

"Well Carl said that Bruce said that Angela said that  Becky said that she seen you kiss a girl in the park" he looked almost out of breath when we finished