Chapter Eight: The Break UP

It's been two days since Chloe got back and I haven't heard from her since, neither has hannah and thats a good thing ... I hope.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I smiled when i seen Mel's name

"Hey Spencer, can you meet me at the playground in 10 mins. H-" I stared at it for a few minutes confused for more than one reason, it seemed strange there were no smiley faces and Hannah always uses smiley faces no matter what she texting about, she always signs it off with a few kisses never a H, at least not me.

I had a horrible feeling me that this was a bad idea but I was worried about her she still hadnt calmed down completly about the Chloe thing yet maybe thats just why she didn't leave a simley face, maybe she was just in rush to text because she needed to tell me something important . I kept running through all these different senarious in my head each one worse than the next I was so worked up at this point I felt sick to the stomach i thought i was going to vomit. Its been half an hour and there was still no sign of Hannah so I decided to text her to see if evrything was ok.

"Hey where are ya? x"

"At home. Why? :) x" What? Why was she at home.

"What? What are you doing at home?"

"What do you mean? Spencer what's wrong? X"

"You txt me to meet you at the park in ten minutes like forty minutes ago"

"Spencer I never text you, is everything ok? X"

I turned around as I heard a voice come from behind me "Hannah didn't text you, I did."

"What?" I didn't recognise who it was

"I knew if I let you know it was really me you wouldn't have come so I made it look like it came from Hannah" she smirked at me

"Wait... Chloe!?" I knew there was so thing wrong with that text. I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket but I ignored it.

"WOW you catch on fast."

"What do you want?"

"Oohh feisty" she made a claw with her hand and scratched the air. "Look Im just here to tell you to stay away from my girlfriend and I won't have to hurt you" she came over to me and stroked my cheek with the back of her hand "it would be a shame if I had to hurt that pretty face" she was really starting to give me the creeps.

"Look Chloe I don't know what your playing at but Im not going anywhere, I don't know what you did to her but I know it was bad and if you think I'm letting you anywhere near her, well, you have a another thing coming"

"Awh your so cute when you try to threaten me" she leaned in towards me and kissed me. I shoved her off me, I pushed her so hard that I lost balance and almost fell over.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you!!" I shouted at her

"I'd be careful with what I say if I was you, we wouldn't find Hannah to find out you kissed me would you" she showed me her phone, she had taken a picture at the exact moment our lips met.

"You wouldn't"

"Oh I would"

"You manipulative bit--"

"Finnish that sentence and I hit send."

"You know what Chloe your"

"What? Go on tell me what I am"

"Pathetic" I spat at her and walked away, I wasn't wasting anymore of my time on her.

***

When I got home my phone had run out of battery so I plugged it in and when it came back to life I had about twenty texts and ten missed calls from Hannah. The last text caught my eye.