Chapter Eleven: Back at the hospital

What does he want? Why does he want to talk to me alone without Hannah? Is there something she didn't tell me? What if he tells to me leave her alone? I can't do that what if oh God, NO stop Spencer he just wants to talk to you. Well then why did he sound angry! all these thoughts kept running through my mind as I drove to Hannah's house after her dad phoned me. I couldn't tell weather I was worried or scared, I don't know what to feel really I think there is a bit of every emotion running through my body. I looked down at my hands and they were shaking slightly, why am I shaking oh god I need to calm. I arrived at her house and took a few deep breaths before getting out of the car. Keep it together Spencer and with that I got up and out of the car.

"Hello" I called as I knocked on the door "Jim it's Spencer are you there?" Just then a bald pale looking man opened the door, he looked as if he had been crying his eyes were red and puffy. I suddenly felt very intimidated.

"Come inside" I done as I was told.

"You said you wanted to talk to me" I tried my best to keep my cool

"Don't play innocent with me you little bitch! Is it true my daughter is gay and that you are her girlfriend?" he spat at me making me very nervous

"um well Yeah" I stuttered

"So you're gay too"

"Yes" I answered I felt like it was the wrong time to get into detail about me being bi and not completely gay.

"So it's your fault"

"What?"

"It's your fault my daughter is gay you turned her gay"

"No I didn't 'turn' her gay"

"Don't you dare get smart with me Missy! I never want to see you near my daughter again you little bitch you ruined her! Either you stop seeing her I will make sure of it." He was beginning to raise his voice now.

"No I did not ruin your daughter. Hannah is gay that is not my fault I did not cause it and if you think I did well then-"

"Well then what I'm a bad person please spare your little girl sissy crap! Hannah has a problem because of yo-" I interrupted him I wasn't taking anymore of this

"A problem! being gay isn't a problem it's not a disease! Hannah is a beautiful, loving, kind and caring person. Just because she is gay does not mean she isn't Hannah anymore she is not ruined she is still the Hannah you have always known only she likes girls not boys but that doesn't mean she is a different person. We are in love and I am not going to stop seeing her you and you can't scare me out of it. If you can't accept the fact that Hannah is gay well then you don't deserve her! if you can't love and accept your daughter for who she is, gay, well then I for one feel sorry for you because my life has been a hell of a lot better since Hannah has been in it! If you can't deal with that well then you don't deserve her. I don't know how you can live with yourself. if anyone here has a problem it's you you are the disgusting one here not me not Hannah YOU!"

BANG!!! ah f!ck what was that. My head throbbed as I sat up. I put my hand to where the pain was coming from and I took it down wet, I looked at it and it was covered in blood. My head was bleeding. That's when something grabbed me, pulling me up.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU DISGUSTING DISEASED LITTLE BITCH! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU NEAR HANNAH AGAIN AM I UNDERSTOOD!!" he raised his fist BAM!!!

* * *

I woke up to the sound of beeping. My head and my right eye throbbing giving me a headache. What happened?Why am I back in here?