Chapter Nine: The Hospital

Hannah's P.O.V.

"Yes Spencer I'm done we are done" I said through tears. I slammed the door and lay back against it falling to the floor crying.

After about ten minutes when I eventually stopped crying I took the time to gather my thoughts around what had just happened ... Oh God what have I done! Something in me knew it wasn't her that sent that text but why didn't I believe her when she said she didn't do it?! Half what she said to me was the same thing Chloe said to me when we broke up after she but the only difference is Chloe actually was lying but she is different to Spencer. Just because cheated on me doesn't mean Spencer has to. I'm such an idiot. I need to make this right, I need answers. When I called Spencer's parents they said she wasn't home, I didn't know where else she could go that's when I remembered, the park. If I knew Spencer like I think I do she would have went to confront Chloe.

Just as I thought I seen Spencer at the playground with Chloe. They were shouting at each other, I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying but it was obvious Spencer was angry. She was waving her hands in the air and her face was bright red. Suddenly she went pale white and stopped moving, then she feel to the ground.

"SPENCER!!!" I ran to her and held her in my arms.

"Spencer Spencer speak to me wake up Spencer wake up" I shook her trying to get her to respond but I received nothing.

"What did you do to her!!" I screamed at Chloe but she just stood there staring at me.

"I - I - I didn't do anything she she just fell" she stuttered.

"Well don't just stand there do something" I shouted at her.

"Wh-what?"

"I don't know call an ambulance maybe!!"

She walked away and came back a few minutes later

"They're on the away"

"You hear that Spencer an ambulance is on the way just stay with me don't go anywhere"

About ten minutes later arrived and a paramedic jumped out the back

"What happened here?" he asked 

"I-I don't know I don't know" I just cried i couldn't get the words out.

"We were having an argument and one minute was waving her hands around screaming and then she just went really pale and froze, she was compiling that she couldn't breathe and then she just fainted." Chloe, where did she get that sudden burst energy  from?

"Sounds like a panic attack nothing too major i wouldn't worry yourselves too much."

* * *

"Hello Were is my daughter? I want to see my daughter!" a very flustered looking woman asked at the desk as she walked over to the desk.

"Calm down honey, I'm sure everything is OK" The man she was with tried to calm her down, I assumed they were Spencer's parents so I went over to them.

"Are you Spencer's parents?" I asked

"Yes we are ... I'm sorry but who are you?" 

"uuhh My names Hannah I'm you--" I was interrupted by her mother

"oh your Hannah? Spencer's girlfriend?"

"uh yeah" I blushed a little

"Well what happened? Where is she?"

"The paramedic said he thinks she had a panic attack that its nothing to worry about but as to where she is, well when we got here they brought her trough those doors and they wouldn't let go with her so I know as much as you do." I told her