CHAPTER TEN!

( season 3: episode 7 - doging danger

Juniper just got back to the Man Cave with Henry and Ray after fighting crime, surprised and confused at seeing Jasper jumping on a trampoline and dodging dodge balls that Charlotte and Schwoz threw at him

"I assume we missed a lot while we were gone." Juniper remarked.

"Hey, you guys won't believe what just hap-" Ray's sentence was cut off by his own groaning when a dodge ball got thrown at him and hit him in the nose.

"Who threw that ball?" Henry asked with surprise, glancing at the others.

Juniper glances at the others as well with raised eyebrows, figuring it was Schwoz by how nervous he looked. "I mean, I'm okay!" Ray adds. Then he looks angry. "But who?"

"Charlotte did it!" Schwoz pointed at Charlotte, who looked at him with a glare.

"I didn't throw that ball!" Charlotte shouted.

"You did too! She did!" Schwoz blames her and Juniper rolls her eyes. "Jasper, you saw! Wasn't it Charlotte who-"

Charlotte grabs a dodge ball and throws it at him. Then she smiles proudly when it hit Schwoz in the face. "That was me." Juniper chuckled as she walked over to the group with Henry and Ray. She high fived Charlotte when she walked by her, high fiving her for that awesome throw she did.

"Nice." Juniper commented.

"Thanks." Charlotte smiled.

"Ahh, look it! My nose is bleeding." Schwoz cries out after pulling his hands away from his nose and seeing blood. "From both holes!"

"Don't fret, Schwoz. Captain Man knows how to fix a nose bleed." Ray pulls him over to the Auto Snacker and presses his hand on it. "Two hot dogs, plain."

"Hot dogs?" Schwoz looked at him with confusion and Juniper had to admit she was confused as well. How were hot dogs going to help?

"Shh." Ray shushed Schwoz and soon two hot dogs appear in the Auto Snacker.

"Hey, Hen, Juni, guess what I'm training for." Jasper spoke up excitedly.

The two exchange a look before glancing at Jasper, who was bouncing on a small trapoline. "Uh...Does it involve bouncing?" Henry asked.

"And dodge balls?" Juniper added, noticing the dodge balls scattered on the floor in the room.

"Kinda." Jasper replied. Juniper turned her attention back to Ray and Schwoz, her eyes widening slightly when Ray stuck the hot dogs up Schwoz's nose. That's one way to stop the bleeding. "Let me give you a hint."

"He's training for a three-on-three Dodge-A-Leen tournament." Charlotte explained and went to sit down at the couch.

"Awe, your hint revealed too much!" Jasper complained. He then got off the trampoline to get his water bottle off the table.