Psionic manipulation

Type: Emitter
Tier: SS+
Description: This quirk consists of a variety of psychic talents and abilities in different forms, including psychokinesis, telepathy, teleportation, precognition, etc. The precise amount of psychic powers a person can have at once depends on the user's level of psychic ability and natural progression.

Abilities Based on Level

Level 1: Beginner 
The user is capable of using telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, technopathy, foresight, and other types of psychic talents.

Level 2: Noive
possess an abnormally high level of advanced psychic skills such as psychokinesis, psychic energy absorption, flawless precognition, flawless clairvoyance, psychometry, etc. 

Level 3: Apprentice 
The power of the user's psychic abilities are Extremely powerful. By using psychokinetic techniques, a user's mental talents can exert effect on objects that are larger than planets, such as planets, cosmic forces, and other types of matter.

Level 4: Journeyman
Almost every psychic, telepathic, and mental power, ability, and condition is possessed by users. One can do anything in existence by using their endless supply and armoury of mental faculties.

Level 5: Expert
Users are able to access total, pure psionic strength and achieve an unthinkable degree of psychic power, capacities, and precision that far outperforms that of all other psionics. Users have absolute, if not ultimate, psychic might.

Level 6: Master
All sorts of psionics and other psychic and mental energies and powers are available to users of this power at any time. With this limitless access, the user is able to do telepathic feats that go beyond the typical restrictions placed on psychic power in general, naturally getting all of their innate natural talents and tier powers that can extend beyond their worlds, and so forth.

Level 7: Psychic
The user is endowed with an all-powerful, superior consciousness. They can accomplish anything, regardless of whether it is rational, illogical, or contradictory, since their mind is unfathomably strong and transcends all rules, logic, and definitions. They can go around anything and everything with nothing but their thought.

Cons: whenever over using this quirk it can give the user extreme headaches which are really annoying.