Dream Walker

Type: Emitter
Tier: SSS+
Range: 50 km
Description:
The user of Dream walker has access to anyone's dreams within a 50 km radius. They must focus intently on the dreamer/the persons in question, and have a clear image of the specific Dreamer in order to accomplish access the dream. The Brainwaves from the User and the Dreamer will connect, allowing the User to enter the Dreamer's world. The Ability lasts for 6 hours max. you the user will have full control over the dreamers dream, you can turn a dream into a total nightmare. If you kill the dreamer in the dream they go into a coma while if your killed in a dream you wake up, you can also leave the dream at any given point you want but after the 6 hours you will be kicked out of the dream, also if the dream wakes up you also wake up. 

Abilities in the dream
Omni-Creation (dream): you have the ability to create anything in the dream whether being living or non-living there are no limits but your imagination. 

Omni-Destruction (dream): you are able to destroy anything with in the dream including the dream itself

Flight (dream): you can fly in the dream

Omnikinesis (Dream): having the ability to control everything in the dream

Teleport: you can teleport yourself to anywhere in the dream

 Omnipresence (dream): the ability to be present at all times and in all places, in the dream basically you can duplicate your self as many times but their all actually mentally you connected.

Omniarch (dream): having complete control over everything in the dream, users have absolute supremacy and control over everything in existence and beyond as if they were their servants, being able to command everything whether telepathically or physically within the dream.

Omniscience (dream): the ability to be completely and infinitely knowledgeable about everything within the dream about the dreamer.

Omnifarious (dream): unlimited shape-shifting abilities within the dream. The user has total control over their own self and can alter their size, amount, shape, and whether they are solid, liquid, gas, or energy. They can divide their shape into smaller pieces while retaining the power to change and reassemble it as they see fit. 

Omnilingualism (dream): you can speak and understand any language within the dream even if it is made up, you can also read any language.

Omni-Regenerate (dream): your body regenerates at extreme speeds faster than the eye can see only within the dream

Omni-speed (dream): you can go at extreme speeds in the dream

Cons: you only have all these ops in peoples dreams