Pact for Power

Type: Depends
Tier: B-
Description

This Quirk is called "Pact for Power," and it allows the user to make Contracts/Pacts with other individuals to use their Quirks. There are different types of Contracts/Pacts the user can make, including monthly payments, upfront payments, service contracts, oath contracts, and limit time only contracts. One of the most important aspects of this Quirk is that it allows the user to own the Quirk in a copy form.The user can make up to five Contracts/Pacts at a time. However, if the user does not follow the terms of the Contract/Pact, they will lose the usage of the Quirk and will need to make a new Contract/Pact. This Quirk can be used in a variety of situations, such as combat, utility, and more.In terms of Ordinary cons, this Quirk does not have any obvious drawbacks or limitations. However, the user may need to be careful when making Contracts/Pacts to ensure that they do not get taken advantage of or end up in a dangerous situation.Overall, this is a highly versatile Quirk that allows the user to gain access to a wide range of Quirks through Contracts/Pacts, and it can be used in a variety of ways to help the user achieve their goals.

Cons
1. the copy is always 12 times weaker than the original quirk