Wild West(Commissioned)

Type: Mutant
Tier: C+
Description: The Wild West is a powerful super power that turns the user into a highly trained cowboy, complete with exceptional riding, shooting, and strength abilities. The user can easily master any horse they come across and become an expert marksman with a pistol, able to hit almost any target with ease. They also gain superhuman strength, making them able to use the environment to their advantage and lift incredible weights with ease. In addition to these impressive skills, the power also has a unique side effect: all male users of the power grow a majestic cowboy-style mustache, adding a touch of style and charm to their appearance.

Powers

* **Supernatural shooting accuracy**: The cowboy has unparalleled accuracy with a gun. They can hit even the smallest of targets with ease and from incredible distances, making them an unstoppable force against any enemy.
* **Supernatural horseback riding**: The cowboy can ride a horse like no one else, with incredible speed, endurance, and control. They can also command a horse to perform incredible feats, like jumping over obstacles and navigating through difficult terrain.* **Supernatural tracking abilities**: The cowboy has an uncanny ability to track down any quarry, no matter how well hidden. They can follow tracks, scent trails, and other signs, and always find their target.* **Extreme endurance and stamina**: The cowboy can ride for days without rest, and can withstand punishing conditions without breaking a sweat. This super resistance extends to any physical activity, making them a formidable foe in any situation.* **Supernatural awareness**: The cowboy has an uncanny ability to sense danger and read the environment. They can spot traps, hidden enemies, and other dangers before they become an issue.* **Telepathic communication with horses**: The cowboy can communicate telepathically with their horse, allowing them to work as a unit and execute complex maneuvers with ease.

The Wild West power has several significant flaws:1. Dependence on a firearm: While this superpower provides the user with incredible shooting skills, it also makes them dependent on a pistol in order to use their abilities. In situations where the pistol is not available, the user's strength and skills might be greatly reduced.2. Environmental dependency: The Wild West power also requires the user to have access to a horse in order to maximize their riding ability. This can be challenging in urban environments or situations where horses are not available.3. Limited strength: While the Wild West power also grants the user superhuman strength, it is not unlimited. The user's strength will still be constrained by their body and can become exhausted or injured if they overuse their abilities.4. Mustache as a weakness: While the mustache is a visual symbol of the Wild West power, it could also serve as a vulnerability. Enemies could grab the user's mustache and use it to throw them off balance or disarm them.