👀🧿Eldritch Vision🧿👀

Type: Mutant
Tier: S+
Description: you can switch between normal eyes and demon like eyes, the demons eyes have powers

Eye powers
Blood Vision: Any living thing's major and minor veins will be visible to the user. Even inanimate objects like trees, concrete, clothing, and other such items may be seen by the user.

Enhanced perception: The user can compute and analyse information at high rates because they have the analytical prowess of a supercomputer.

Dark Vision: The user's eyes may create darkness or shadow blasts that have a variety of effects.

Night Vision: you can see at night

Evil Eye: The evil eye, which the user has, enables them to inflict a number of devastating and crippling consequences on anybody they want, including but not limited to: casting horrifying curses, causing agony and suffering, knocking people unconscious, and even murdering people, simply by glancing at them. They could also be able to use this power on inanimate objects.

Freeze Vision: By simply staring at materials and objects, even living things, the user may turn them into stone.

Hypnotic Vision: Users have the ability to directly alter, influence, and control other people's thoughts through eye contact.

Intimidating Gaze: By merely gazing at someone, the user can intimidate them.

Heat Vision: you can see heat

Telescopic Vision: The user's ability to focus closer on items allows them to perceive faraway objects at a magnified scale. They could be able to see far off in the solar system or possibly across the entire galaxy.

Reading Vision: An attack or technique can be read, seen, or seen by the user regardless of whether it is hidden, invisible, expedited, or even unfinished (i.e., just part of the attack or technique is used). They may be able to predict the attacks an opponent would use and even learn how to parry or block them; certain users may even be able to mimic and counteract the strategies of their adversaries.

Syncopation: Even if they are not present, users may experience current events and watch what is happening in the moment, down to the smallest details. Visions cannot be replicated; once they have occurred, they have occurred. The temporal range of this capacity is severely constrained to the instant that they have occurred.

Soul staring: you are able to see one's soul

Paralyzing gaze: when someone looks in your eyes they are paralyzed 

Laser eyes: you can shoot laser from your eyes

Sleep eyes: when someone looks into your eyes they will fall asleep 

Cons:
you can only use 1 power at a time and to switch eyes to change powers you need to c,lose your eyes for 2 minutes straight