Raiders "Masked" Male Lead

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 108: Raiders "Masked" Male Lead (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 108: Raiders "Masked" Male Lead (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"The task completion degree is 100, and the task score is 90. Earn 90 points. Complete the host wish and get 15 assignable data points. May I ask the host, do the data points need to be allocated?"

"Three points are allocated to appearance, ten points are allocated to physical strength, and two points are allocated to charm."

Load host data:

Name: Tian Mi

Gender: Female

Age: 30

Level: 10

Appearance: 90 (100 points)

Skin quality: 90 (100 points)

Body: 84 (100 points)

Intelligence: 75 (100 full marks)

Physical strength: 88 (100 full marks)

Charm: 76 (100 points)

Specialty: Surgery

Special skills: affectionate eyes (permanent use) little shy (permanent use) pear flower rain (permanent use) mute (permanent use) unforgettable (permanent use) super navigation (permanent use)

Special props: space

Points: 154

"Does the host take a break?"

"No need, just send the task directly!"

"Okay, the task is being received-the task is successfully received-the host is being transferred -"

"Successful transmission————"

——

"No, the prince-please, the concubine was wronged! The concubine did not do what I was sorry for the prince!"

Tian Mi had a terrible headache, her whole body was weak, she heard a woman's voice, tears instinctively flowed down, and a sadness rose in her heart.

Tian Mi opened her eyes laboriously and looked around. Everyone here was dressed up in ancient costumes.

Want to come, this mission, she is in ancient times again.

She should be in a hall with a handsome middle-aged man sitting in the seat. At this time, he stared at the bottom with a look of anger, the cup in his hand was tightly pinched by him.

Next to him was a graceful woman, her lips curled up, her head lowered and she fiddled with the cup lid, looking extra careless.

There were still many people standing in the hall, Tian Mi did not have time to take a closer look.

The host should have just fainted, but it seems that no one has hired a doctor for her or made her lie on the bed.

She was in a person's arms at this time, and the person saw her awake and whispered: "Miss, are you awake?"

Tian Mi looked up at her, she was a little girl who seemed to be twelve or thirteen years old. Perhaps it was the scene that frightened her, her eyes were full of fear.

At this time, she did not accept the plot and memory, and knew nothing about it, and she just nodded slightly to the little girl.

"You **** it! This king doesn't dislike you as a widow! He doesn't dislike you with taking your son, resolutely accepting you as a concubine, but you don't know how to be grateful, and you did such a thing." The middle-aged man shouted and finished He seemed to feel puzzled and smashed the tea cup in his hand.