Raiders "Bamboo Horse" Male Lead

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 212: Raiders "Bamboo Horse" Male Lead (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 212: Raiders "Bamboo Horse" Male Lead (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
She knew him when she was eight years old, Qi Zeming.

She has liked Qi Zeming since she was twelve.

Qi Zeming is two years older than her. In order to be in the same class with him, she chose to skip a grade.

Although it will be harder to study, she enjoys it.

She just liked him secretly at first. She thought that they were right each other and the relationship between the two was so good. They should be together.

At the age of eighteen, she began to call herself Qi Zeming's girlfriend. He did not deny, she thought that he still liked her somewhat.

Unexpectedly, he just used him as a shield, whether in school or in the family.

He just didn't bother to deal with those things, so he assumed that she was his girlfriend.

At the age of 20, Qi Zeming told her that he had someone he liked.

She couldn't believe her ears. She always thought they would be together, but he fell in love with others.

What Qi Zeming likes is a girl with a very ordinary family background, a beautiful girl, and a very good grade. She is a freshman.

She didn't even know when Qi Zeming fell in love with that girl. Was he too defensive?

She was very unwilling, she wanted to meet the girl in person. If, if that girl really likes Qi Zeming too. Then she will give up.

As a result, she discovered that the girl was not as strong and kind, independent and confident as Qi Zeming said.

In order to get benefits, she can go to unfair part-time jobs.

Only after meeting a rich second generation like Qi Zeming, she didn't do it.

She was very angry, and pulled the girl to go to Qi Zeming to expose her essence.

They were pulling on the road, and the girl pushed her and fell to the ground by herself.

And she was knocked out by a speeding car.

After waking up, she learned that the girl hit her head when she fell, and she died.

And she had the most serious leg injury, and all the nerves below the knee were necrotic, and she would never stand up again.

Originally, the doctor advised her to amputate her limbs, so she could put on the prosthesis and stand up.

She is not willing, she loves beauty. If a part of the body is missing, it will become ugly, which she cannot bear.

However, even though her legs were kept, she was still worse than dead.

After Qi Zeming knew that the girl was dead, he ran to scold her, accused her, and said that he would never fall in love with her in his lifetime.

She has loved ballet since she was a child, and that is what she cares about most except Qi Zeming.

Nowadays, she has difficulty even walking, let alone her ballet.

She started trying to commit suicide, but every time she failed.

She has depression and has a serious suicidal tendency.

Her family found out all the information about the girl, and then told Qi Zeming.

I hope that Qi Zeming can accompany her more for the sake of the family relationship and her kindness.