The heroine is a cat

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 294: The heroine is a cat (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 294: The heroine is a cat (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tian Mi looked at her fleshy paws, she really wanted to cry without tears.

"0051, come out, I promise not to hit you!"

"Host, you just wanted to fight Lun's house, you can't even hit it~ I have talked about Lun's virtual entity, you always can't remember~"

"Then tell me, what is this parasite?"

"Fox~It's still a nine-tailed fox~~" 0051 flew over Tian Mi's head, waving her wings.

Tian Mi took a deep breath and decided to calm down first.

Let's talk about everything when she accepts the plot and memory.

The hostess Lang Yuexi is a civet demon, but she is not a pure civet demon.

Because her soul is a human being, she came across from the 21st century.

Because his feet cramped when he was swimming in the sea, he accidentally came across this civet cat demon who was beaten back to his original form because of his practice.

Looking at herself as a cat, Lang Yuexi was also helpless.

What's more helpless is that she was actually treated as a pet and sent to the human palace.

Even more helpless is that she has also become the emperor's little pet, and the emperor began to live and eat together.

Tian Mi wants to be helpless, the hostess, you have already entered the palace, and you have become a pet by the host.

Wait until three months later, you will grow into a human form, and then you will be wiped out by the male lead after a while.

Thinking that the plot has now reached the point where the male protagonist has a good impression of the female protagonist who is a civet cat, and he is still a fox body without a human form.

According to the memory of the body, she still has fifty years to develop a human form!

The host is also a bad luck, and the biggest intersection with the heroine is when the heroine has not yet come. When they were the demon of the civet cat demon, the two became sisters.

Fifty years later, the body has finally cultivated into a human form, and has first entered the world. Because of being a fox demon, his appearance is so attractive that many people are provoked to succeed.

She was also curious about Yushuizhihuan, so she was tricked into the brothel.

Because she is a demon, even though it was not her intention, the man who had **** with her was still inhaled by her automatically.

She sucked too much, and was discovered by a demon catcher, because she was too shallow, she was directly killed.

The body's wish is for the demon catcher to know that she did not deliberately inhale people.

Tian Mi shook her head and sent her body. If I can still meet that monster catcher, I will help you tell him!

Now Tian Mi is distressed, is she really going to attack the male lead after fifty years of cultivation and becoming a human form?

At that time, both the male lead and the female lead are living happily.

What's her share?

"Host~You can use your points to cultivate your shape earlier~"

Tian Mi glanced at 0051 with fox eyes: "How much?" There was a bit of gritted teeth in her tone.

"As long as one hundred points, you can get a human shape right away~ It's cheap!"