♤~ Back In Time ~♤

By the name of this chapter this will be Yn's backstory when she lives in Berk and takes care of Omi will being apart of the dragon hunting training

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

"Dragon"! I called out putting my hand next to my mouth to trying to make myself louder.

A branch wobbles up and down, tree infront of me shook. Birds flew away from terror, a loose long ominous feather fell to my feet, ominous? A great name for the dragon, a hyena giggle came from above and a warm breath came upon my hair making it tangled. I took in one big breath slowly looking up to see the massive bird tilting its head staring into my soul while using its large claws to wrap around a thick branch holding up its weight.

"I- I brought you some food". I nervously chuckled stepping back putting the barrel filled with fish onto the ground.

The dragon cooed letting go off the branch landing onto the ground with its two legs towering over me, I sunk out of fear opening the barrel then kicking it making the fish lay onto the green grass. The dragon hanged its tongue out digging straight into the pile of fish moving its tale of feathers side to side out of happiness, who knew such killers were just like pets?

Then I picked up the feather that laid on tgr floor staring curiously at the strands that was connected, ominous...

"Omi.." Words withered out of my mouth giving me an idea.

"What do you say Omi"? I smiled throwing the feather away amazed by thr beauty of the dragon.

Omi looks up even more happier just as she was about to nuzzle up to me she remembered... she hissed stepping backwards finishing up the food I have left her.

"Still don't trust me huh"? I sighed snapping off a weak branch from a tree than started to carve a figure out of it.

I got out my small dagger making an outline of Omi, I was a great wood carver the best in my village! As I began to dig deeper a loud crack came from the left drawing my attention away from the branch, Omi broke a larger branch then started to carve an outline by using her sharp claw before digging deeper by stabbing her beak into the firm wood.

Was she carving wood?

I titled my head out of confusion, I don't ever think a dragon would carve out of wood... I got up from my seat cautiously walking over to Omi knowing the wrong move would end me up all over the floor, there I was right infront of a deadly...wood carving beast.

Omi lowered her branch taking notice of me, she bent down to my height dropping the branch onto the floor to show a childish drawing of a person.

"Who knew"? I smirked tracing my hands along to the deep carved lines.

I went closer to Omi catching my eyes on a red feather? There wasn't any other red feathers on her body, it must of been blood! I gasped as the dragon covered it with its wing, I move my hand away trying to figure what's going on.

"Let me help you". I said in a calm voice trying to comfort the dragon.

Omi backed away trying to hide the stained feather, I started to tore a piece of my sleeve holding it between my finger going closer to Omi.

"Its alright, just stay still". I gently move her wing out of the way to reveal the bloody feather.

I went in deeper to see a deep scratch, I used my ripped up sleeve to stop the bleeding applying pressure seeing my white cloth turn to red. I snatched some herbs off the ground turning it into a medicine, being Gothi's helper is very useful especially being Tuff and Ruff older sister, mostly the reason why I became a medic, just in case they don't randomly kill themselves.

"Drink up, it will numb the pain". I put the substance in a wooden cub wide enough for her to drink.

Omi started to lick the substance gulping it down in only 3 licks! I placed the cup away, wrapping the clothing around it stomach the dragon stared deeply into my eyes. My eyes widen as Omi leaned in closer putting her forehead against mine, did this dragon just...

I moved my hand towards its neck slowly stroking the dragon then I started to hear something that I thought a dragon wouldn't produce... a pur.

"You giant gentle beast". I giggled like a child removing my hands off the soft feathers.

Before I could do anything else the bells rung...great training, I scratched the side of Omi making her drool saying goodbye running out of the woods.

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

"ARGH"! Astrid jumped above the wooden walls getting away from the deadly nadder.

I hid behind one of the walls slowly peering my head to see the deadly nadder stomp loudly looking in around each corner trying to fine fresh meat, till me made eye contact!

I leaped out of the corner as it went to flames, I started to run at full speed finally confusing the dragon.

Bump

I fell to the ground as my head clashed into Hiccup's, I rubbed my sore forehead to see the deadlynadder about to fire at us! I yanked the small boy off the floor carrying him to the other side meeting up with the others, I dropped Hiccup onto the floor checking to see if the dragon was there.

"Hey sis where have you been"? Tuff smiled at me talking very loudly.

'Somewhere'. I did hand signals not wanting him to hear me.

"Mum has been looking for you"! Ruff shouted at the top of her lungs frustrated.

I covered my ears from the loud shouting then rushing over to the blonde girl covering her mouth, as everything went silent a small shadow formed onto the stone above us. Turning my head to the dragon above us, I jumped onto its horn distracting it from the others.

The dragon started to shake its head repeatedly trying to get my flimsy body of its head, I climbed higher up sliding down to its spiky tail.

"YN WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET OFF THE DRAGON"! Gobber shrieked, trying to help me.

I gripped harder onto the scales pulling myself up then... found it! I started to scratch its soft spot till the dragon finally fell to the floor, I climbed off as Gobber entered the arena looking horrified.

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

To be honest it really isn't much of a backstory but its something I guess.