♤~ Defenders Of The Wing Pt 2~♤

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

Sipping the last drop of water in my wooden cup I grunted. Why did we had to go to an island? I understand saving dragons and all but Viggo is just going to keep capturing them over and over again, also doesn't Hiccup understand that all of this is a trap?! I didn't bother to explain it to him, I knew he wouldn't listen...

I sat on the edge of my bed, collecting my diary from a few nights ago and started to write.

Dear diary

Its me again, I've started to get used to the edge... well not the constant of flames from my family and the little knuckle head also known as Snotlout. To be fair, for kids such at a young age they do make a pretty good island are quite responsible, like I said quite. Atleast Omi is enjoying it more than I do though, it's just Hiccup and the riders constantly get theirselves into trouble making us an even bigger target.

Recently we free a few dragons from Viggo's hands, but I couldn't help but notice it's always the same dragons! I'm pretty sure the dragons by now expect us to save them . Only yesterday a few of us met up with Viggo Grimborn to discuss 'peace' obviously that man does not want peace. Instead he mostly wants Hiccup to look like the bad guy here, to be fair that was a smart move but wasn't smart enough. There was no bother to explain that to Hiccup as everyone can change their minds which isn't true.

Now we are going to a volcanic island probably filled with poisonous snakes, deadly and hostile dragons and just an entire camp filled with unknown people that most likely see us as a threat. Before your wondering on how I mostly described that perfectly, its happened to me before.

See you soon.

I flipped the book onto the next page, ripping out the flimsy sheet and started to write something private. I rolled up the sheet malign sure no one was looking or staring as I attached it to a nearby terrible terror giving it signals to leave. I glanced around the hut moaning. I really need my own hut.

I cracked the worn out muscles from the side of my neck, skipping the early morning breakfast just wanting to get Omi ready for the long flight towards the unknown island that most likely be the death of us. I ran towards the storage room picking up a few rustic buckets, filled it with the nearby river leaning against an tree stump.

I took off my disgusting armour to reveal a foul smell. Ew. Getting the sponge I collected earlier I harshly rubbed it against the dragon scales which was glue onto the armour cleaning off the olden blood from earlier. It wasn't long till I fully washed my body aswell, and cleaned up most of my clothing feel a lot more refreshed.

I gently placed the armour onto my body, letting a bit of resdue water sink onto my clothing beneath. Ugh, I made my way into the stables with a pile of fish to see Omi still sleeping like a baby. The bad thoughts conquered me, as I knew my dragon was going to act up today by being woken up so early in the morning.