♤~ Last Auction Heroes~♤

Hey guys just wondering last chapter and this chapter can you see the pictures I have put up idk If its a glitch but they won't show on my screen

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

Men wrestled for joy meanwhile the others drank for distraction, Johann sat by himself on a table with no one else. He gripped onto the large wooden cup filled with beer out of fright, cheers ran across the room as the men bickers with eachother doing silly games, two men behind Johann mumbled to each other.

"Grimborn auction? What's on the block this time?" A man with a unusual chirpy voice questioned the other.

"Dragons". The man with a raspy voice glanced on the opposite side making sure no one was listening in on their conversation.

"Think what we could do with our own dragons. Its hide alone". The man with the chirpy voice smiled with greed already getting ideas.

"Only the richest Vikings dare to show up". The man eyes went buldge of joy.

"So, how do you know about it?" One of the men laughed insulting the other.

"Because I have this map. Got it from a gold barron. Told him I'd let him live if he showed me what it is. Idiot". The man scoffed doing a small chuckle remembering his actions.

Johann did an unpleasant look not wanting to know what happened then moved closer to listen in more of the conversation.

"Dont let it out of your sight". The grumpy man got up from his seat placing a finger on the map before walking off.

Johann smirked at the mam walked off waiting for the right moment, the man looked away to see the shouting only just to turn back and see the map has dissapeared, without a tonight Johann rushed out of there carrying the map panting for air.

"Oh dear". Johann looked back just to catch his eye on the two men running after him.

Toothless flys quickly past them as the hunters gasp knowing it was to late to get the map, Johan stared at the men below probably thinking of his thought processes.

"You get it, Johann? Johann! Hiccup shouted chasing Johann to snap out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. Of course." Johann squirmed taking out the rolled up map from his pockets clenching it in his hands.

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

"Put her in a cage will ya?" A dragon hunter ordered as a speed stinger was being dragged along.

"Ah! Do you smell that, brother?" Viggo sniffed the air doing a hand motion thinking of all the money.

"Dragon droppings". Ryker sniffed the air aswell with angry eyes not wanting to cry upon this idea.

"Gold. This auction will not only bring us wealth, but will cemet my reputation as the most prolific dealer of dragons, both living and not". Viggo did a pleasing look holding his hands behind his back looking formaly proud of his new ideas.

"But everything must go off with perfection.How is security coming along?" Viggo stopped walking asking his older brother.

"Catapults are doubled. Watchtowers are going up. No riders will spoil the auction". Ryker pierced his eyes into the sky making sure nothing bad will happen.

"See what you can do when you put your mind to it, big brother?" Viggo pats his bald head, Ryker quickly moved away due to embarrassment.

"Any news on our special guest?" Viggo stumbles over to the speed stinger in the blue cage watching the beast.