♤~ Family Reunion ~♤

I love this art so much!!

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

Hiccup Pov

I scratched the bottom of Toothless's chin hearing a purring sound, I smiled walking over to my desk filled with cogs and other metals made by Meatlug. I sighed out of frustration trying to get the flame sword to work.

"Hiccup..." Astrid leaned against the door frame.

I dropped my pieces onto the table turning around seeing Astrid crossing her arms, she smiled then started to walk over to me.

"Im guessing you didn't get any sleep". She stood beside me staring at my invention.

"How did you guess?" I slightly chuckled finding pieces of paper scattered around my desk.

"... you need to stop worrying about Viggo so much". She sighed placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Astrid you know I can't, besides I need to be one step ahead of him at all times". I did a small grin at her then rubbed my forehead out of tiredness.

"If you want to be ahead of Viggo at all times then I would suggest scouting out the island". Astrid ruffled up my hair then stumbled off.

I got up from my seat, with Toothless following behind me. I closed my hut door feeling the sun beam straight onto my face, I rolled my eyes going into the club house seeing all of the others talking to each other well im not sure if Tuff and Ruff were but I don't bother to question their actions.

"I didn't know the night terrors would be up so early in the morning". Snotlout pointed behind me.

"Uhhh, Snotlout I don't think thats night terrors". Fishlegs took a step forward trying to figure out what the dragon would be.

I turn around to see a bird like dragon flying towards dragon edge, a women sat on top but the armour looked so familiar....

"Its big sis!" Ruff raised her voice sounding excited.

"Yn? I thought she disappeared?" I questioned the others completely confused.

"She always does, it's a habit". Tuff shrugged his shoulders bearly affected from his sister leaving all of the time.

Yn landed onto the wooden edge with Omi already exhausted and tired.

Yn Pov

I rubbed my weary eyes holding onto Omi trying not to fall over from being drained, Hiccup and the riders rushed to me.

"Yn! Is everything alright?" Hiccup placed a arm around me trying to keep me up from the floor.

I shook my head.

Pitch black

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

The feeling of a wooden cup brushed against my dry lips making me wake up from my black out, I moaned opening my eyes seeing everyone gathered around me looking all confused. I stretched my arms out, trying to regain focus of the fuzzy people around me.

"Take it easy". Fishlegs dapped a wet cloth on my forehead trying to cool my temperature.

"Yn what happened?" Hiccup leaned forward curious.

'Viggo, the hunters invaded my island. I tried to fight them off but I got captured however I escaped and the only place I knew I would be safe is here'. I did sign language.

"Viggo? What would he need an island for?" Astrid pressed her thumb against her chin trying to find a solution.

"Im not sure but atleast Yn is safe". Hiccup responded getting up.