♤~ Nadder Migration~♤

Do you ever see a drawing and be like 'I can totally do that' but when you actaully do it, it looks like a piece of shit?

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

Yn you can do this... I began to walk over shyly to the other kids my age, they all smiled at me holding out their hands for a handshake.

"Im elanie, what's your name?" A girl with black hair shaked my hand doing a toothy smile.

"...Yn". I whispered trying not show my voice that much.

"Sorry didn't quite catch that". She giggled leaning forward trying to hear me more clearer.

"Yn". I spoke a little bit louder feeling really insecure.

All of the other kids turned their heads towards me giving a disgusted look... I shrunk into my shoulders trying not to cry.

"What?!" She bursted out laughing hearing my voices.

"What a werido". A boy mumbled to the girl next to him.

I stepped backwards, however a boy pushed me forward infront of everyone! Laughter filled my ears , tears filled my eyelids leaving my weak and vulnerable.

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

I was fast asleep dreaming about to memorable moment...a soft warm fur brushed against my cheek? I brushed it off trying to go back to sleep but the warm fur went straight up my nose! I jerked back hitting my head onto the frame of my bed! I whined seeing chicken laying on top of me, I swear if it wasn't for Tuffnut I would of already had roast chicken for breakfast and dinner by the size of the beast.

I tutted pulling up my cover, covering my face making sure chicken doesn't get anywhere near me.

"Chicken, what are you doing up so early?" Tuff carried chicken off my bed than started to cuddle her.

"Aw did the nightmares get to you again?" Tuffnut did a baby voice cuddling with the breakfast.

"Its alright right dad Tuff is here". He kissed the chicken bringing it into bed with him.

I snuggled up further into my duvet trying to get the most heat as possible but of course the dragons flying stopped me, eventaully I did force myself to get up but obviously not ready.

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

I carried the heavy barrel of cold wet fish trying not to fall over, I used my foot to open the stable door nearly falling over the wooden panels. I sighed dropping the barrel onto the floor opening the lid, Omi rushed over to the barrel tearing it into pieces how such great guests we are... I gently smiled pulling out the letter from my armour checking behind my back seeing if anyone was watching.

Dear Yn

Its obvious who is writing to you so there is no need to put my name however I didn't just write a letter to you about name writing, I've sent you letter because of something more vast. No not Stoick, this is something way worse, everything isn't going according to plan. They have caught onto me and might spread the word, our plan is failing and I fear nothing may work im truly scared.