♡~ Ships Ahead ~♤

First chapter! I really hope you enjoy because I spent a lot of time.

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

I rolled of my wooden bed to land onto a soft surface, I open my eyes to see Omi sleeping peacefully. She yawned standing tilting her head at my face, I giggled stroking her head.

"Up for morning patrol"? I lowered my body down going onto her back instead of neck.

She roared in response spreading out her wings going into the air, it was surprisingly cold as its summer. I yawned bending forward trying to see any ships ahead, my eyes weakened as the sun hit my face. I groaned out of annoyance shoving my arm to my forehead blocking out the sun.

"RIDER!" A deep man voice called out from a ship ahead.

I gasped rubbing my eyes to see a net coming towards me! Omi expanded her wings going higher into the clouds dodging the net, I took out my bow pointing the arrow at the boat.

"Lets get in closer". I pat the side of Omi giving her slight a nudge to go towards the ship.

Omi closed in her wings lowering down to the sea, the hunters shouted about to fire arrows, Omi opened her mouth releasing some of black gas confusing the hunters. She landed onto the deck right infront of the vikings without them knowing, Omi pecked onto the edge of one of their tunic throwing the hunter into the water.

I snatched my sword which was placed on my hips using to rid of the hunters, the fog has dissapeared and all was left was one... lonely scared dragon hunter.

"He's all yours". I grinned at Omi putting my sword away, as the hunter whimpered.

I turn around searching the barrels on deck trying to find any useful resources, all was going well till I heard a arrow shot into Omi! I darted my eyes to fallen dragon and the torn up man, there was ships everywhere! The fog must of covered all of the ships passing by, I snatched my sword pulling out the arrow from Omi trying to get her awake and up in the air!

It was to late! I got into my fighting stance as the hunters boarded the wrecked boat, I gritted my teeth protecting Omi at all cost.

"Get her". One of the men chuckled evily ordering the little minions to capture me.

As one of them ran I kicked them in the groin, pushing my sword against his stomach stabbing another straight im the heart. A hand gripped harshly onto my armour so I hit my head into his pushing my elbow into his weak stomach, throwing him over the ship into the freezing cold ocean.

A punch went straight to my head forcing me to go dizzy, chains wrapped around my neck choking me. I grasped for air till a arrow went straight to my leg...

Pitch black.

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

"Keep working!" A familiar voice rang through my ears causing me to wake up.

I panted heavily feeling my helmet has been taken off my head, I was insanely weak and hungry I guess I shouldn't of skipped breakfast. I whined as a sharp pain shot through my leg, I felt blood scatter across my body great just what I needed... I digged my nails into the window behind me staring onto the cold water trying to figure out where I am being taken to.

Dust fell onto my nose making me sneeze loudly, I rubbed my sore eyes taking notice of Omi across me sleeping loudly like she is having a nightmare, then there stood the one and only Ryker Grimborn.

"What do we have here?" He smirked at me leaning down to my level through the bars.

I stayed silent, I don't need to waste my energy on such a vile creature.

"Oh yes I forgot you don't speak". He rolled his eyes out of ignorance, spitting onto the floor walking off.

I narrowed my eyes trying to think of an escape route, all I saw was a guard by my door and Omi on the opposite side... a guard, a guard always has a key! I sat down in the corner looking at the golden dangling key, I was going to get that key no matter what I bent down right by the cage door hoping the hunter won't see me. I swiftly snatched the key off the hunter without him reliesing, I was about to unlock the cage till I remember I cannot take Ryker on my own and a bunch of his men!

"The boy, Hiccup.." A faint voice came from up deck, what on Thor has Hiccup done now?

Omi yawned stretching out her legs slowly opening her eyes, sniffing the air to bump into the cage right infront of her, the dragon snarled lifting her head to look at me. Yn are you an absolute idiot? I cautiously took out my sword stabbing it into the hunter back covering his mouth with my hand making sure he makes no noise then unlocking my cage, I ran over to Omi unlocking hers these hunters need to get better at their game.

I hugged Omi checking for any injures, then mounted onto her back. However before I left something shined in my eye catching my attention... out of curiosity I jumped down picking up a circular object with glass in the middle, since I was running out of time I hid it in my skirt ordering Omi to fire.

"Dragon Rider escaping!" One of the hunters called out to Ryker warnig him.

I jumped onto Omi flying fast as we could trying to get away from the ship, now I couldn't even go back to my island its surrounded by Viggo's ships and there is no other safe island around me except from one...

I stared at the island now filled with men and the covered with cages...there's no way I could take down all of them! Thor I hate Viggo!

"We need to get help, let's go to Dragons Edge". I take one more glance at the island before flying away.

~♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡~

I'm so so sorry its short but I couldn't think of anything else, I should of really wrote down ideas before I write these storys anyways first chapter lets go!