1

I'm Isaac Edwards, A young singer/actor, my stage name is Azi and I'm very popular, like on a Beyonce or Michael Jackson level. Being famous at this age might not be fun to a lot of people but to me it is fun. 

People expect me to be the best person ever, so I try but it isn't easy. Once I fell off the stage and said "fuck.", people started going crazy because I guess since I'm young they don't expect me to cuss.

Fuck them!

I was adopted when I was 10 because my birth parents were drug addicts and abusive. I basically had that Joe Jackson-type father, and now look where I am, beating yo kid's work, on god.

I have Chromesthesia, its a type of Synesthesia where when you hear music you see colors, and I have a speech impediment, but I'll still write a badass song.

(I ain't writing no lisp in the dialog, so just imagine its there :>)

Anyways that's enough about me, time for the story.

--

I walked around the gas station looking for hot Cheetos. "Where the fuck are they?" I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed the bag of chips once I found them. I heard the bell ding, people must have walked in.

I walked to the beverage section and looked for some Vernors.

I got my pop and checked the price. "damn 2 dollars?" I ain't broke, I'm just cheap. I turned around and walked to the counter. "Hi, can I get this and the rest on pump..." I looked outside, "pump 7." He just nodded as he took the money and bagged my items.

I walked back to the Escalade, and one of my bodyguards, Vince, started pumping the gas.

I stood with Vince while he pumped the gas until he went in to get the remainder of the cash. 3 guys walked out and started heading straight toward me. I stayed outside of the truck because it felt good outside. 

"Yo, gimmie all yo cash!" The middle guy ran up to me with a gun. ghetto shit. "I ain't got no cash." I put my hands up. "Mothafucka we know who you is! Give me all the cash!" He shouted again.

Two of my other bodyguards jumped out of the truck with their guns. "Step back." "Fuck yall gon do?"

"Wanna see?!" My favorite bodyguard, Dre, said as he slid back the top of his Glock 22. I like Dre because he's crazy like he'll do anything.

"You won't do shit!" the middle guy said. Dre shot his leg without even looking. "Who wants next?" He said as the other 3 guys ran. "Dre! You can't do that!" The other bodyguard, Trent, yelled at Dre. I chuckled as I got in the car.

Vince came back while Trent called the police on the person who Dre shot.

"What happened?" Vince asked me "He tried to rob me, Dre shot em'" "Trent, take my car when you're done, I'ma take the kid and dumbass back to the house." Vince said as Dre got in the car. 

He started up the engine and I could tell from how it roared, I got the Escalade V because I'm not a broke bitch.

--

"Here." I threw the bag of chips at my older brother, Ivan. "Fuck you too then." He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

I walked downstairs to my parents. "Hi mom, hi dad," I said. "Hey, Azi." My mom said, using my stage name. "Hey, bud." My dad said, scrolling through his phone.

I noticed a pile of mail on the counter and I walked over to it, "Boring, boring boring, boring.." I said as I looked through the mail. "What is this?" I asked out loud as I walked over to a bouquet of flowers. "Read it." My mom grinned. 

"I'm so proud of you Isaac!

You're invited to my 41st bday 

roller-disco party

xoxo -Beyonce"

I read out loud. "Yes! Mom, can I go can I go?" I ran over to her. "Yes, you'll have to miss the first week of school though." "I don't care, Yes!" I shouted in excitement. Yall don't understand how much I LOVE Beyonce. Like shes my future wife. But how did she know my real name?

I ran upstairs because I had to tell Aaliyah, my best friend.

I grabbed my phone and went on facetime to facetime her. "Girl, guess what." "Omg, what?" "read this" I showed the note in the camera. She squinted and read the note. "NO FUCKING WAY!" "I know right?"

"Wait, it's the Beyonce right?" "Of course, how many Beyonces you know?" I raised an eyebrow. "None." she giggled.

"That's all I wanted to talk about, you can finish doing what you're doing." "Alright, bye!"

I rolled over on my bed. I can't wait!

--

I've been working on my second album for 3 months, I have 6 songs and I need nearly 15.

"Wake up you got work!" My mom shouted. "Ok, I'm up." I got up and went to my bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, and put on some comfortable clothes I got from Walmart. Some shorts and a pink shirt.

I'm ready." I yawned. "You look crazy but let's go." My dad said as we walked out the front door.

We walked to his car that I gave him the money to buy, it's a red Lamborghini Huracan spyder. 

If I'm up, my family up. 

We got to the studio in 15 minutes and I made my way inside. Producers, bodyguards, and my manager were already there.

"Yall ready!?" I asked in a deep voice. "Yea!" They said back the same way and laughed.

I sat in front of my analog drum machine and started hitting the notes. "I'm not feeling this." I shrugged. "Can I hear the premade beats again?" I asked and the producer closest to the computer started playing it.

"ok, I like this one," I said. I saw a faint blue so I feel like this is gonna be a sad song. "Nah, this ain't the one, I feel like this matches the other songs better." one of my managers said and started playing a beat. I nodded my head to the beat and I started seeing purple.

I have never seen purple before, I feel like it's sad, but also angry. "Oh shit, I love this one." "Language." My dad warned me. I rolled my eyes because he already gave me the green light to cuss in this album. I never made an explicit song before so I can't wait to see how this album does.

"I feel like I could rap to this one," I announced and half the people's heads lifted up. "How much the beat cost?" My manager asked. "40 bands." a producer said and my manager looked at me. "yea." "Alright, we'll buy it. get in the studio." My manager pushed me into the recording booth.

--

"Shit you spazzed!" My friend Aaliyah high-fived me. "when did you get here?" "When you started."

"Ok so here is a song that T-bandz made, Chris brown recorded a demo, you want it?" My manager said as the song started playing. T-bandz is a producer.

I started seeing a pinkish red. "I'll take it," I said as I stepped back into the booth with the lyrics.

A successful day, 2 songs in one day, this album gon be done way sooner.

What yall think about this?